Him

Walking onto the ship, it was filled with people all so different in their appearance and aura. It could be sensed even if they didn't know what or how nen was used. It was whelming.

  "Everyone." Chrollo spoke with a voice that rang throughout the ship, effectively getting everyone attention.  "We have a new member. I found them when searching for the replacement of 11."

  "Booo~. I really wanted Illumi to join~" A creepy man clown said.

Their eyes widened and their head shot to the man who had spoken.

  "Quiet Hisoka." Chrollo said, looking toward (Y/N). "Now Pokunoda, explain to the troupe about (Y/N)'s situation." Chrollo finished as he walked off to the front.

  "How does he know that name. Who is he..?"

  "Troupe, this is number 11, (Y/N). They will be joining us. One of you will have to teach them all about nen. They were found on the streets abandoned-" Pokunoda was suddenly cut off by a man with blonde hair.

  "Of course they were abandoned! Do you see how fucking tall they are. Damn."

  "Aren't you wearing a dress though?"
(Y/N) mumbled out, confused on this custom.

  "The hell? It's not a dress!" He defended as 2 men in the back snickered at (Y/N)'s comment. "It's a tunic!"

  "You look like one of those Barbie's." They said wrapping their arms around them with a lost expression, their wings following. He only scowled and turned away obviously bothered.

  "Now that you're done, (Y/N) this is Phinks. Next is the man with the ponytail Nobunaga and the short one next to him is Feitan." Pokunoda finished as she turned to take her leave to the front.

  (Y/N) stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do after that. "Do you throw it in his face..or apologize? Or do you just brush it off? Humans are all too confusing!" They frantically thought trying not to seem too nervous or anxious about the situation.

  "So kid, what's someone like you doing in Meteor City anyway?" Nobunaga spoke up.

  "I..I don't know..." (Y/N) spoke out with a long pause trying to gain their thoughts. "I was..um rescued, I think. This guy named Illumi, he said something about being a Zoldyck."

  As soon as those words left their mouth, Hisoka was immediately in their face. "So why would he be rescuing someone like you? You seem too fragile to be of any use to him.."

  "I think it's because of Zoldyck DNA, I was made from it." They responded earnestly.

  "I can cut you open and find out~"

  The tiny man, Feitan, pops out of nowhere and pushes open his umbrella.

"No touch them."

———————————————
Words: 420 ish
I hope you enjoyed!