Seeker

Illumi had been searching for his little brother for hours. Saying he was livid was the understatement of the definition of anger entirely.

  "Where is he.." Illumi spoke to himself, starting to get tired of this little game the boy was playing. That was it, Illumi snapped. His hair aggressively swung around him, his eyes void of the little emotion he even had. "Milluki if you won't come out right now..."

  Illumi's threats were not empty and from the aura he gave off, everyone knew what he would do if he did not find Milluki soon.

Poof!

  A head of black hair popped out of the bushes. The tiny sound barely noticeable to a regular assassin was loud and clear for the skilled Illumi.

  "Milluki..why would you hide from me?" He asked, the false concern in his voice evident. He didn't answer. Just walked his fat ass self to Illumi and looked up.

  "I didn't want to go." He said, starting his long trek back to the house.

"Let's get moving, we have someone to hunt."

  Illumi grabbed Milluki and picked forced him out, carrying him to the same airship he just got off of. Take off was soon with new pilots and crew. He was getting tired of Millukis whining when his phone rang. Sighing he grabbed his phone, trusting Milluki not to well, kill himself.

  "Hisoka." He dead panned.

  "Whaaat? Are you not happy to hear my voice?" The clown cried into the phone at Illumi's reaction.

  "No. What do you want?" His voice becoming more monotone by the word. "Or I'll hang up."

  "Aw no fun~!" Hisoka's voice went from playful to serious very quickly. "However, I do know where that thing you're looking for is."

  Illumi's eyes slightly widened. "Why does he know..how does he know. I have to-"

  "Before you kill me, I got this information from Chrollo. But you might not want to go after it, the spider has taking a liking to them." He says, his face hardening along with his tone. "But you don't care so I'll tell you but I'll need something in return~."

  "Your life."

  "Wow so scary!"

  "Hisoka.."

  "Fine fine~! But you owe me one!" He huffs a little and pouts as he becomes serious again. "They're back where you found them before."

  Illumi's eyes narrow in a confused manor. "Well that's all b-" before Hisoka could finish, he was cut short by the sudden end to the call and Illumi's patience.

Once finished, Illumi turned to look at Milluki that had waddled off. He was done.

Illumi truly snapped.

The man's eyes went void and dark ebony hair started to whip around him. "Milluki I advise you show yourself now." Illumi spoke out in a hushed tone.

"Fine let the game begin. You will lose Milluki."

————————————————
Words: 480 ish
Thank you so so much for reading!! Sorry this was so short, taking 3 Ap classes is no joke, I'll try to write more next time!