Deep Shit Illumi

The air ship that Illumi had been on finally arrived at the airport closest to the Zoldycks estate, Kookaroo Mountain. The slight buzzing of the airship bothered him as he disembarked.

What especially annoyed him was the loud crowds of the airport. Their hushed tones as he walked passed was nearly enough for him to kill them all there. He wasn't one to get agitated easily but his mission failed.

Illumi could not catch that stupid science project that had his own DNA. It didn't even matter how upset he was about the matter, he would never let it show yet there was always the punishment for failing, he would have to endure later.

  His father will be furious..as will his mother. Other than that, the only thought going through his mind was about his inevitable future. Illumi wasn't scared, he was just disappointed.

  Soon he arrived at Kookaroo Mountain and went passed the testing gates with ease. Illumi said nothing as butlers and maids greeted him. All he wanted was to get to his father and grand father as soon as possible.

The dirt path was long and winding, bugs humming could be heard from all around; it was peaceful until the main estate came into view. Illumi strode in the doors and was greeted with his mother who had been waiting anxiously for her son.

"So where is it?" She asks, getting slightly in his face.

"Not here." His answer was short but his father that had been standing a few feet away emerged into the light. "It's dead"

"Dead?!" His mother screeched, being quite over dramatic. Illumi turned to his father and spoke.

"It's dead, the specimen fell from the airship." His voice was monotone, conveying nothing.

"So they're dead?" Silva asks in confirmation to get a swift nod in return. His mouth turned down in a deep frown and his arms crossed.

"Well what are we going to do now? That DNA is scattered unless they're still alive somehow." The oldest Zoldyck chimes in, entering through the main door.

"I do not know father..."

"Find it! We must find that thing!" Kyoko yells to the men as they collaborate in deep thought.

"Shut up." Silva gives a quick glare to the woman and with his booming voice, her rant is cut short. "Illumi, I'm sending you with your younger brother. Go now, do not disappoint. You know what will happen."

With that, the two men exited to go discuss something together. Illumi didn't get the chance to respond to that request. He walked with purpose to Milluki's room, to find him not there. Illumi was not amused so he started searching the Zoldyck estate for his little brother.

——————————————————————————————————————
Words: 464 ish
Thank you all for reading!!!! Have an amazing day! Muah!