Who?

"Well nows a good time as any to escape...but how will I get out when I'm awoken? Well technically I'm already awake; I'm just like in a coma. Wait a minute.. I learned about laws didn't I? Is this even lega-"

  A4KVV3's thoughts were interrupted by the voice of a man.

  "I've lost interest in this slightly entertaining presentation, it is time for me to complete my mission now." A man said as he walked over to the panel and pulled a lever, pressing a series of unknown buttons to unlock the capsule A4KVV3 was in.

  "Security, get everyone out of here! I will take care of him!" The presenting man screamed as he charged at the young man.

  The man swiftly dodged, not wasting any movement and letting the presenter swing his fist at air. The mysterious man grabbed the presenters head, smashing it into the panel. The sounds of crashing and maybe bones breaking could be heard echoing through the room A4KVV3 was stored in.

  Many more men or security backup came rushing in as the mystery man dropped the man with the now mutilated face.

  "Put your hands up!" One of them yelled pointing a gun at the man but he just sighed; letting out his threatening aura at the men surrounding him. Even A4KVV3 could feel it. Just one look made the made scared to even move.

  The security guards started shaking as they all raised their guns to the man but he just sighed again and charged at them killing each one, spattering blood everywhere within seconds of each other. Squeaking sounds of a pair of boots rung through A4KVV3's ears as the man pressed a series of buttons on the abolished panel.

  "How is that thing still working.." A4KVV3 asked themself as they felt metal glide along their skin until it was no longer restraining them. Falling and being caught in the strangers arms was the first contact A4KVV3 had ever gotten. The mans skin was cold, colder than the metal yet it was comforting in an odd sort of way.

  "Who are you?!" The presenter yelled whilst holding his broken nose (broken face really), clearly not getting the hit that he has lost.

  "Illumi Zoldyck." He answered with no emotion and swiftly threw a needle into the center of the man's forehead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

373 words -ish

I hope you enjoyed!