Chapters 4

She saw her eye also trun into golden. Suddenly she saw she is wearing a Golden gown . It is look like made of real gold. There is a crown in her head.  She saw herself in mirror she can't believe by herself.  Suddenly she trun into normal . But her reflect of mirror is still golden gown and crown. This is not reflecting her movement.

"Who are you " Olivia ask to her reflection.

"I am not anyone . I am you " Her reflection tell
"Are you crazy.  How you can be me . I am here . I  don't believe in you, I am telling for last time who are you ? "Olivia ask.

"You have to believe in me . You have to believe in yourself.  I am you . If u don't  believe in yourself then who will" Her reflection tell. 

"Are you really me then you know what happened with me " Olivia ask softly.

"Yes . I know . But you have to do what I will tell today " her reflection tell. 

"Ok I will do what you will tell . But what happened to me. Why strange things happening with me . Am I carzy or I am dreaming"Olivia ask.

" it is real and you are not crazy. You are not a ordinary human Olivia don't think as a ordinary human.   You have to get used with it . You have to spend your hole life with it . " her reflection tell.

"How? if I tell anyone all will think I am a crazy.  They will not believe in me. " Olivia tell her .

" Don't tell anyone about your magic.  And never use your magic or you will be in trouble.You have to do what I tell. If u did any mistakehole worldwill be in trouble" Her reflection tell .

"Ok I will do . But why hole world will be in trouble ."Olivia ask

"You will not understand now. But in future you will understand. But for now you have to do what will tell now " Her reflection tell .

"Ok what should I do now." Olivia ask.

"For now don't use your magic. And don't try to tell anyone about your magic. "Her reflection is telling. 
"But if I don't use my magic why I need it " Olivia interfere.

"I have not finished my word yet. "Her reflection tell a bit angrily.

This time Olivia doesn't make  a sound.  She is already afraid enough.

"You have to use use magic for summon your soulmate"her reflection telling
.
"But what is soulmate?What i will do with  soulmate.  Is that a technology, things , food or something else?"She interputted. 

"I have not finished yet ."her reflection tell more angrily.

"Ok but if I don't understand then how can I work??"Olivia tell afraidly.

"You will understand one day . U have to use your magic after 10 year in same day when the light was hited you , no matter what happens you can't use your magic before it "Her reflection tell.

Suddenly she hear a nock in door. 

"Now I have to go . Remember what I tell today. Or hole world will be in trouble. " her reflect tell and disappear.

Thanks for reading ❤