Chapter 5

6am at morning.  Olivia is sleeping peacefully.
It is winter sun is still sleeping. Hole world is silent. But this silentness is temporary. Alarm starts ringing. Happiness of life is gone .Olivia
wake up and off the alarm and start rubbing
her eyes. She is thinking about yesterday.She
can not believe what happened with her . She
is very confused also afraid about it .She always think about it. Usually she wake up and sit for study but now she wake up and she is still lost
in her thinking world. She is changing . All
day Olivia stay lost in her world. She can't focus anything else even she can't focus on study. Her parents notice it she all day stay in her world. Many times they ask her but she always move the topic they were worried about it . But some day she understand she was in a thinking world and her parents suspected her . She many time explain herself to forget this matter. And she finally stop thinking about it she starts to live a normal life again with science, study and galaxy.
She starts to become normal. She act like she forgot everything.  But next year in same day she again trun into her true from . That is strange.  But she didn't understand this birth mark . Why it disappear when she trun into her true from and why this birth mark is strange.  This all is mystery. She always hope it is only a dream she still can't accept this she many time call in this mirror to meet herself but she never meet with it . But she didn't understand How can she meet with herself. That is impossible for science. But she didn't agree to confess magic is real .