Chapter 3

She still can't believe. Suddenly her hand stop glowing and mark of flower become like a bloomed golden flower . Suddenly she notice her black  birthmark of her wist disappear half .
She have this birthmark from bron.
She can do magic now she can't believe she didn't believe in fairytales and now she become a magician. She still can't believe. 

Oliva POV.

No that can't be happened  , I am dreaming that is not possible. Am l become crazy?. No that is my imagination or dream that is not real. But it is real. No i can't tell anyone . They will think I am become crazy. It must be a dream. I should sleep for now when is will when I will wakeup all will be fine .

She fall in sleep.

It is morning. Bird is singing, sun is glowing warmly. Her alarm is start ringing.

Olivia POV

A new day begins i hope that all was a nightmare. I hope they are not true . Hope all is just dream. I hope I am not crazy. Magic is not true.

She wakeup and see everything is normal with her . She has no mark in her hand her birthmark is still deep . All is perfect. She take a deep breath.

"Everything is normal . That mean I am not crazy it was only a dream " Oliva tell herself.

Her mother was calling for breakfast. So she go there . After eating breakfast she get ready for school . Suddenly a strange smell came with wind and she notice the mark of a bloomed flower in her hand again and black birthmark start disappearing .

"Oh no that is happening again, no that is not true. That is not possible. I must become crazy. No I am not crazy. Is that true? Not it is not possible "Oliva start telling herself.