Chapter 2

She left the room and go in balcony. She was sitting there and watching the moon . Her mother tell her sleep early but she didn't sleep she was watching moon.

Oliva POV.

Why fairytales will be important in life ? Granny tell anything that is not important they are not real and never be real it is just a imagination nothing else.

She noticed a big golden light falling from sky.
It was beautiful  she was finding her phone to click pictures of it but she didn't find and all is fall asleep so she is seeing the light. The light start falling more faster and it heart her head he scream loudly and faint .

Her parents rushed in her room  and they see she is laying down in floor. Something was happening in her memory she see a golden flower was glowing it has a beautiful fragrance it was made of gold.
Then she wakeup and see her parents is sitting in front of her her mother was crying.

"Are you okey oliva why you was laying on floor and why you scream?" Her father ask

She forgot what was happen with her .

" No need to worry I was have a nightmare and fall from bed i feel sleepy I need somesleepbye " she say with  a smile.

"Since you are okey then bye. If something happen call me" her mother say .

"No need to worry mom " Oliva tell and act like she fall in sleep.

Her mother go and she open her eye and remember everything .Suddenly she notice a golden light coming from her hand . She was shocked she slap herself . But she is not dreaming it was real . Suddenly a mark appears in her hand it was like a tattoo a shape of flower.