Chapter 6

A lovely morning. Sun is glowing warmly . Bird is crippling. Alarm is ringing.  Olivia wake up.  She will never get rid from this . Alarm is the true friend who is never going to leave her . She wake up and check the calendar.  She shocked to see the date. That is the cruel the of her life .That is the day  her life changed. That is the daybthe light hit her and give her magic .

Olivia P.O.V

This was a lovely foggy  winter morning. Sun is still sleeping  in morning . Hole world is wake up before sun and become busy in their work in this busy world.in this busy world we have to do our daily work nonstoply no matter what is the weather. Some people maybe still sleeping. Like every day I wake up and off my alarm. That is my habbit i am going to check calendar. That is the day . My life changed forever.  That day ruined my hole life .That is the day I have to reveal my secrets.  This secret I hide from this years. What should I do.  Should I do what my reflection. What if I do any mistakes. What if I do any mistakes . Hole world.d will be in trouble for me.  No i can't do it. But she tell I have to do that . Umm what is tell why I should use my magic? Oh no how can I forget it ? Why I can't remember it  . No tha can't be happened. Oh god what I will do now . Should I always hide it like these years? But my reflection tell I can not hide it after today . I have to wait until night.  Because the light hit me at night. Or I have to do it now . What I will do . Maybe I should do it in morning in day light. Ohh God pls help me .

She hear a knock in door.

"Olivia my child wake up now it is morning. Why you still sleeping are you sick . Let me check. Open the door" Her mom is telling from outside of door.

"Yes mom , I am not feeling good today. I will not able to go in college now . I just need some sleep then I will be okay. Don't worry mom " Olivia lied.
"Are you sure . I am worried about you . Let me check on you ."Her mother tell .

"No mom nothing serious.  It is a headache .I just didn't sleep last night.  Pls mom let me sleep for some time and don't disturb me " Olivia tell her Mother.

"Ok , if u feel more bad then call me ." Her mother tell and go away.

She is trying to remember what the reflection tell. But she can't.

It is afternoon she go in roof. She is thinking what should she do. She just use a little bit magic. Then sit to see what happens next . Suddenly a little bird come and sit on roof. A white coloured bird and look at Olivia.