Chapter1

Olivia is a 8 years old child , have a beautiful normal life with her family . She never belive
in magic and fairy tales . She love galaxy, moon, star , planets. She usually see night sky by telescope. One night  she was sitting in front
of window, she hear her grandmother telling fairytale to her littel sister Ruma . Her grandmother was calling her to listen fairytales, but she refused.
Her littel sister came and start crying and say
"You have to listen fairytales with me or I will not stop pls sister pls" She start requesting .
So she finally agreed with her . She go and sit in bed and her grandmother start telling story about goldenflower. Oliva sit she didn't listen anything and feel bored she start playing with her hair.

Oliva's POV.

Again this disgusting fairytale. Why this are
very famous?It all is just imagination,not real .
I think they are crazy who write fairytales . I don't want to become crazy. I will never understand this fairytales. Why they write this fake stories ? I will never understand this fairytales?

Her grandmother notice she is feeling bored.

"Is that story is boring?"her grandmother ask

"No actually I didn't like any fairytales u know me granny I came because Ruma was crying" Oliva answered.

"One-day this fairytale became important for u child everything in life is important" her grandmother tell with a little smile.

"But granny this is not a part of study it is not real it is just a imagination why should we wast our time in unesesary work" Oliva say and left the room.