Chapter 9

Olivia open her eye and see she is an strange place. She saw there is clouds everywhere around her. There is cold and silent. She see no one around her.She feeling she is dead. She closed her eyes again and sleep she is thinking it is a dream.
She again open her eye again she see 2 boy is standing there.she can't see the face. they both is in white clothes. There was clouds everywhere. She opened her eye fully .

"Am I dead. Is this heaven?? She ask .

"No Miss .Fainter. You are in fairyland" A male voice come .

"Wait fairyland?wait who is Miss fainter? Why it is clouds everywhere?Who are you? why I am here? "Olivia start asking without stopping.

"Wait let me tell everything.  But first take a breath and calm down. "The man tell again.

Suddenly another person enter in room . Olivia noticed that and remember that is the same angle she saw another day . The man down his head and saw respect to the angel.  Olivia stay silent.  She doesn't know what to do.  She just sitting.  The angel look at her and give a tiny smile.

"Hi Miss fainter. How are you now? " The angel say.

Oliver didn't tell anything. Her expression was like she is seeing a gost .

"Hey , I am asking you " Angel tell again.

"What who are you? Why you called me fainter? Olivia ask angrily. When Olivia become angry she can't crontrol herself. She use her hand more than her mouth.

"Hey don't be angry.  I just don't know  what is your name and I only see you doing only a thing since I am here. So I think fainter is your perfect name. Anyway what is your name?" The Angle ask .4

This time Olivia become more angry. She tried to crontrol herself. She wanna give him a slap and break his all teeth.

"Who are you and how do you dare to give me names like this ? And why you bring me here??"Olivia ask .

"You really don't know me ? "

-----------------------‐-------------------------------------

Hi my sweet reader.  I hope and wish you all are fine.  Pls enjoy my story and keep supporting me and don't be a silent reader.  Love you  all❤❤❤

❣Thanks for reading ❣