𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟒𝟖

𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐠

𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐠.
𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞, 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚

It's been weeks since I started talking to Rye and I still can't say I really like her. Which is surprising for me cause I know I fall in love after two seconds.

Ain't nothing really intriguing about her but her body. No childhood traumas, issues with a parent, or mental disorders (the things thay give people flavor) she was a basic girl.

But the real problem with her was that she wasn't Ariana. Not even close even though I try forcing myself to think she was.

I wish Ariana would just pick up her phone so I wouldn't have to go through all this. Nobody wants to move on ... but I really don't have a choice.

I couldn't just sit here lonely. Every time I see Ariana on any type of social medial she doing better and better.

Seeing her not care hurts, she was really moving on from me and months later I'm still stuck on it looking pathetic.

So here I am, scrolling through my laptop finding anything I can on Rye. Even though she won't give up her full name I'm still finding some things.

"Ma he sitting here stalking bitches again!" Kendell yelled looking into my screen.

"Bro?" I turned back and swatted him.

"Khalil get off that damn computer and go touch some grass!" My momma yelled from upstairs.

I only came over here because I don't got wifi at my new place yet. Other than that I'd be far away from her and her other nosey ass kids.

"Stupid ass snitch." I mumbled under my breath.

"This the Ari replacement?" He asked leaning back into my screen.

I nodded uploading one of her pictures into the reverse image search.

"You know you could just try get into one relationship normally." He added.

I ignored him clicking a link for a New Orleans parish. The link lead to her mug shot and her record with all her information.

"Her name is Mariah Lawson!" I exclaimed.

maybe this isn't healthy.

"I have a proposal." Kendell stood straight.

"What that mean again?" I looked up from the computer.