𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 - 𝟔𝟏 (𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.)

♥︎ 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔: 𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑏𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒.♥︎

𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐠

𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐠.
𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚.

𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫.

I held my stomach laughing as Ben and KD threw our old memories.

"He been crazy. In 8th grade, he chased us down with a bat because we said one thing about his shoes." Ben shook his head.

"Now I'm the richest nigga here so what about it." I sighed catching my breath.

"Y'all just been in here laughing. What we miss?"Ariana walked in with Jayda waddling behind with a pregnant belly poking out.

Jayda was about 6 months now and the two had been so excited since finding out she was having a boy.

"Right. Just cackling." Jayda added sitting on the other end of the couch and Ari sat beside me.

Me, Ben, KD, 3three, and Boomer had been in the living room reminiscing all day.

We were all just happy to say I grew from all that so talking about it was just fun for us.

"Talking bout the shit I used to do." I said shaking my head.

"Oh crazy like taking someone across the country then thinking if you get their hair done that would fix it?" Ariana pretend to be thinking.

"You know years later I still have those scars on my side?" Jayda huffed folding her arms.

"Actually? You never finished telling me about that." Ariana looked at her.

Me and Jayda looked at each other and shook our heads. "Let's keep it that way."

"Alright be like that." Ariana laughed stank facing us.

That'll just be a secret I'm taking to the grave with me.

"Y'all can say whatever y'all want bout the past but y'all still here so I wasn't that bad." I shrugged confidently.

Honestly, I was that bad. I don't understand why they put up with me either, I wouldn't have.

Imagining how many people I hurt or even killed is wild. Most people for dumb ass reasons too. I regret most of those victims but some of them deserved it.