𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟏𝟖

════ ♛♛♛ ════
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ
ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 5:45 ᴀᴍ
ᴘᴏᴠ: ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
════ ♛♛♛ ════

ℕ𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐲! 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐢! 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐞! - 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭

Khalil tossed and turned under the covers not being able to get comfortable due to the hot flashes he was experiencing.

It only took a 5 hour game to get him sick and now he was regretting not listening to Ariana as symptoms of a cold began showing themselves.

It also didn't help that he liked to sleep with a fan on him further adding to the cause of his cold.

"Boy if you move one more time." Ariana spoke aggravated.

Aggravated because she was laying on his chest so every time he moved it woke her up.

"I'm fucking hot mane."

Ariana sat up and looked him in the face despite it being somewhat dark. Without context she placed a hand on his hot forehead.

She could tell he had a fever and sighed getting off him.

"If you'd stop thinking you're so powerful and immune you wouldn't be sick, would you?"

"Where you going?" Khalil questioned seeing her walking towards out room.

"You hot aren't you? I'm going to get a cold rag."

As she continued out the room Khalil sat up slowly and began rubbing his nose noticing it was now clogged.

Ariana soon came back with a cold compress to help bring his fever down. Despite how tired she was, she planned to stay up just as long as him if that's what he needed.

She pulled his chin up so that she could place the rag on his scarred forehead but it was no use as he didn't want it, he just wanted to be held right now.

Tatted arms hugged her waist as he laid his head on her boobs, his favorite place to lay for obvious reasons.

Ariana yawned reaching down to get her phone, Khalil still attached to her like his life depended on it.

She sighed seeing it was almost 6 am and Khalil had her up for no reason.

While they were sitting in silence Ariana grew annoyed with the way he was breathing and covered his mouth.

"Breathe. Quietly."

"I can't breathe at all!" Khalil yelled back with a whining tone.

whew chile Ariana thought to herself.

She prepared herself for a day of this energy and threw her phone to the bed.

════ ♛♛♛ ════
ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

Ariana almost gagged as Khalil blew his nose into her shirt without warning.

"Khalil!" The woman screeched in disgust.

"I'm sorry damn." He mumbled getting comfortable on her again.

His body ached and shivered next to her making her feel a little bad for him. But not too bad because she told him to stay home.

In the beginning of the day he was too hot, now they were laid up in two blankets because he claimed it was freezing.

"You ready stop playing and just take the damn medicine?"

As soon as the pharmacy opened Khalil had Ben pick up a prescription just for him to not take it because it was "nasty".

He shook his head no continuing to be hard headed.

Ariana had thugged it out this long but now she had to pee and whether Khalil liked it or not she was about to get up.

She slightly shifted giving him the signal to move.

Seeing her about to leave he grabbed her small hand and held it tightly in his.

"Can I pleaseee use the bathroom alone?"

He smacked his lips letting her go with an attitude.

"Now you mad, chile."

"Cause you just wanted to get away from me. Don't een gotta pee, just be lyin."

With folded arms and a mug Khalil sat up staring at the TV where his favorite movie "Straight outta compton" played.

"You'll be okay."

Ariana kissed his lips quickly trying to show her affection and not get sick making his attitude somewhat fade.

As she walked out the door Khalil yelled one more request. "Can you get me some apple juice please?"

She nodded and went about her business.

After washing her hands Ariana went down stairs into the kitchen for Khalil's juice.

She reached up to the top shelf and pulled down a glass. She was happy for some time without him clinging on her even if it was for two minutes, she just wanted space.

She'd been a nurse, teddy bear, and human tissue all day.

Per Khalil's request she pulled the jug of apple juice out and set it on the counter

She poured some juice in the cup but got distracted when her phone rang from an unknown number. At first she didn't plan to answer but looked back recognizing Sevyn's number.

As she reached to pick up Khalil came in the kitchen with a big blanket wrapped around his head and body with a visible mug.

"What's taking so damn long to get some juice." He spoke startling her.

"I was down here for two seconds damn K." Ariana huffed handing him the cup, forgetting all about her phone call.

"I still missed you." He shrugged gulping the juice down.

"Now what can I get you your highness?" Ariana told him feeling his forehead again frowning because nothing had changed.

"I would like to lay down with my girlfriend but she don't fuck with me I guess."

Ariana chuckled at the fact he called her his girlfriend. They hadn't established a title before this and that was all the conformation she needed.

"Please don't get sick again. This is tiring."

That reminded him of her dream job and his promise to put her back into school.

"You gon be a nurse right? I'm helping you train."