𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟏𝟓

i changed somethings in a couple chapters to fit them time line better so if you seen me re-uploading stuff that's why😭

════ ♛♛♛ ════

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍᴛɪᴍᴇ: 3:04 ᴀᴍᴘᴏᴠ: ᴀʀɪᴀɴᴀ════ ♛♛♛ ════

ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 3:04 ᴀᴍ
ᴘᴏᴠ: ᴀʀɪᴀɴᴀ
════ ♛♛♛ ════

ℕ𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐢 - 𝐍𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝

"My stomach hurts so baddddd." I complained.

Those cramps you get before your period came were crucial.

Khalil continued humming as he scrolled through emails on his laptop. He was sitting in between my legs as I played in his hair.

"See you don't even care." I huffed.

"My bad. Why ya stomach hurt?"

You could tell in his voice he didn't give a damn but I was still going to vent.

"My period is coming. Do you understand how badddd my cramps hurt."

Worst week of my life, sometimes it lasts longer than a week, got me fucked up.

"No, I don't understand."

I took a deep breath before I strangled him. He could've at least tried to sound like he cared.

"Nevermind K."

I pouted going on my phone. I texted Jayda, someone that could FEEL my pain for tips.

She just suggested to drink some tea and take a bath so that was what I planned to do.

"Get off me." I said pushing Khalil away.

"Where you going?"

"To see my old nigga." I said sarcastically as I walked to the room door.

"Tell me how hell feel when you get back." I heard him mumbled.

I made an o with my mouth before going to the bathroom.

Sickening.

════ ♛♛♛ ════
ʜᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

I poked my toes through the layer of bubbles filling the tub as "Baby" by Summer Walker played from my phone.

I lost track of time in the calming bath honestly. I probably fell asleep a couple times too.

The heat from the water Stopped my cramps for the time being and I did not want to get out.

A knock on the bathroom door startled me breaking my calm aura.

I sat up and covered my top half before yelling "Can I help you?"

The door opened and Khalil walked in with some CVS bags bringing a smile to my face.

"Aweee you do care."

"You a fuckin brat. It's pills, chocolate, yo stupid tea, and other shit in there."

"Thank youuu."

As the song change to "Easy" my smile dropped seeing him leave. I wanted him to stay, I liked his presence even though he got on my nerves sometimes.

"What you bout to do?" I tried stopping him.

"My work." He turned back trying to hide his smirk.

like he had a professional job or sum

"So you gonna leave me?" I fake pouted.

"Hmmm. I got beats to go through before my studio session tom-"

"Stop playing..." I sighed frustratedly.

He stopped trying to hide it and started smiling too.

"She wanna fuck mee?"

I smacked my lips at his childishness. "Boy bye. You can take a bath with someone without sex."

"Can I suck a ti-"

"Alright you changed my mind get out." I cut him off closing my eyes and submerging myself in the water.

I heard the door close and I went back to my relaxation time.

Or so I thought.

"Why the FUCK this shit so hot." I heard him groan. I heard some splashing before opening my eyes seeing him sitting opposite to me.

"Heat helps." I informed him.

I felt him move my foot onto something. When I seen him bite his bottom lip I snatched my foot back.

"Stop being nasty."

"You the one invited me." He shrugged.

I stuck my middle finger up at him shutting my eyes back.

"You gon go to the studio with me tomorrow?"

"You say that like you're going to give me a choice."

"You right." He chuckled deeply.

"When am I not."

I felt his hand keep traveling up my thigh making my continuously swat them away every time.

"I got a song for you. I'mma record it tomorrow I promise."

"Are you going to tell the world how great I am!"

"No Imma tell em how big yo head is under them wigs."

"Oh really? Remember that when you sleeping alone tonight."

Mhm, his ass need someone to sleep next to him or he gon be jumping around like a toddler with nightmares.

I open my eyes to see him mugging me.

"Stop playing wit me." He said with a straight ass face.

I poked my lips out for a kiss before leaning forward to meet his.

my happy place.