𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟎𝟖

excuse mistakes.

════ ♛♛♛ ════
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴋʜᴀʟɪʟ's ʜᴏᴜsᴇ
ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 8:43 ᴀᴍ
ᴘᴏᴠ: ᴀʀɪᴀɴᴀ
════ ♛♛♛ ════

ℕ𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝐋𝐢𝐥 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 - 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬

"Wake up. Wake up." Khalil shook me around AGAIN.

"But whyyy" I whined.

"I got shit to do today and you gotta get yourself together so like I said get the fuck up."

I was half listening half falling asleep on him but I heard him mumble "bet."

5 minutes later I felt cold water drench me and the bed.

No he didn't.

No he didn't.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" I yelled sitting up.

"Ion like how you using yo tone. I told you get up, that's what you should've did."

I went to swing on him but he caught my hand first. "I told you bout controlling yourself. Now hurry up you got a appointment at 11 and my meeting is at 2 so make me late if you want."

"Wha-"

"I said what I said. Get up and wash ya ass so we can leave quicker."

Worst abductor ever 2/5 stars.

"NOW!"

I jumped up off the bed quickly- a little too quickly because I had a headache right after.

"Bathroom."

"Okay Okay!" I mumbled slipping past him.

I walked to the bathroom with him following close behind me. When I got to the bathroom he turned the shower on for me and explained how to turn it back off when I'm done.

"You know where the rags at, and soap up there."

I nodded waiting for him to finally leave.

"Oh you want me to leave? My bad."

I rolled my eyes as he stepped out closing the door behind him. I heard it lock from the outside making me groan under my breath.

I undressed myself and stepped into the fancy glass shower. The hot water stung the bruise on my back from when Khalil rudely dropped me.

After I lathered my body in soap and finished my hygiene routine I stepped back out the shower and turned the faucet off.

I wrapped a white towel around me and played with the door knob signaling I was done.

"Issa lul problem." Khalil said swiftly opening the door.

"What's wrong?"

"I had hid your stuff in the trash ....."

"Why would you do that?"