𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟓𝟔

𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐟

𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐟.
𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚.

"Why'd you have to come here for it?" Jayda said as I ran back up her stairs.

"Because Khalil is at my house and he doesn't need to know anything about this," I replied racing into her bathroom.

After I got my hair redone I stopped at CVS for Ibuprofen and ended up getting some pregnancy test too. I came over here to quickly take them and now it's time to get me results.

"What even makes you think you are-"

Everything stopped when I looked down at the positive pregnancy tests. One with two lines and another digital one with "pregnant" showing clear as day.

I know I was feeling a little sick but I really got these just to calm my nerves. I swear I knew I wasn't.

I held one test in her face and she stopped talking.

"Damn Khalil just got in town how are you pregnant already." She scoffed.

"Jayda, I fucked Khalil last night..." I sighed.

"So... it's for Bagg?" She bit her lip.

I sat on the closed toilet seat and dropped my head into my hands.

this ruins every. thing.

"You let BAGG hit raw?"

"I have a latex allergy!" I defended looking up.

"LATEX FREE CONDOMS? And on top of that, you let him nut in you and didn't take a plan b?"

"I thought I couldn't get pregnant again! Do you know how many times Khalil tried to trap me before Amour came?"

After begging and trying for a baby forever this baby comes in the worst time. The universe is no longer on my side.

"So.... are you going to keep it?"

"Ye- No- Fuck I don't know." I dropped my head once again.

"Bagg and Khalil have their own little war going on right now. Bagg or one of his peoples fired at us at the club yesterday. I can't have two baby fathers trying to kill each other." I explained.

"Oh, girl you're fucked." She said sitting on the floor.

"That's not helping.."