𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟒𝟏

ɪ ᴡᴀs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏʀɴᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴘᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ sʜɪᴛ. ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, ɴᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴡᴀs ғᴏᴏʟɪsʜ

𝚆𝙷𝙸𝚃𝙴𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙸𝙽𝚂, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑

𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑

-before

"Say, stop allat naggin. You decided on the mall, now that we here you want to complain." I waved Sevyn off.

"Don't nobody wanna be in this fuck ass store!" She yelled.

Today could've been such a good day. We did so much and the whole time Sevyn was being rude to Jayda. She only got along with Tae and Dream and always tried leaving Jayda out like a middle school bully.

And now, even though it was HER idea to come to the mall she's unhappy and making everyone have a bad time too.

I don't know what was her point of coming here, she's not even buying anything. Just here to cause a fuss.

They all left us too, probably half way across the mall by now.

"Can I just buy this? Damn." I huffed.

"That's like the tenth thing you bought for that man! He will be fine without a t-shirt I'm hungry!"

I took a deep breath and just put the shirt I had back on the rack.

"Let's go, Let's eat." I calmly spoke.

"Thank you!" She replied walking away.

I followed her out the store and right when we got out the door I slapped her upside the head as hard as I could.

"Ouch bitch!" She whined.

"That's exactly what you get. You luck I was already hungry."

She didn't even know her way around this mall so I didn't understand why she was leading the way but I followed just because I want to see her struggle. She swear she know everything.

When she was going way too far I finally stepped in. "You're going the exact opposite of-"

"CAMERON!" She yelled into the distance cutting me off.

"Who the fuck." I squinted looking for who she was talking to.

I spotted a dude waving back at her and scrunched my face up.