𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟎𝟓

════ ♛♛♛ ════
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴇᴀsᴛ ʜᴀᴍᴘᴛᴏɴ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ
ᴛɪᴍᴇ: ???
ᴘᴏᴠ: ᴀʀɪᴀɴᴀ
════ ♛♛♛ ════

ℕ𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐲 - 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝

I woke up with the feeling of something covering my face. I jumped up from the unknow bed and got yanked back by hand cuffs keeping me close to the bed.

I moved my mouth around feeling something like tape keeping me quiet.

I examined the room in horror. Pictures, MY pictures hung from the ceiling some bigger pictures framed upon the wall.

Pictures from my instagram, pictures I've never posted, and some I didn't even take myself.

I was being stalked and I didn't even realize.

Last night was a complete blur. I remember eating pizza, opening the door for someone, and then packing my stuff quickly.

I started yelling through the tape and rattling the handcuffs from the bed. When I looked at the unfamiliar bracelet on my wrist my memory instantly came back seeing the K charm dangle.

I flipped off the bed getting more and more freaked out that I couldn't get away. I stupidly tried to break the cuffs but these were durable.

Like they were straight from a high-security prison. I bent down to my hands and ripped the tape off my mouth quickly and painlessly.

"HELP! HELP!" I screamed.

Looking out the window I seen it was late at night. Maybe I could wake a neighbor if I tried hard enough.

"IF ANYONE CAN HEAR ME MY NAME IS ARIANA FLETCHER I'M-"

I was cut off by the room door flying open. I slowly turned to see Khalil standing with an angry and tired look on his face.

"What is you yelling for? What's yo reason?" He sighed rubbing his hands down his face.

I slowly tried moving away from him as he approached me but I was stuck to the bed.

"okay i'm sorry please." i flinched as he raised his hands towards me.

"I'm not gon hurt you."

I opened my eyes seeing him un-locking the handcuffs.

"You're not?"

He shook his head rubbing my sore wrist.

"It wouldn't look like this if you chilled out."

I was supposed to be "chill" about being abducted? Didn't get the memo.

He let me go and started walking towards the door. When he got to the door frame he gestured for me to follow him but I didn't budge.

What if I'm about to get killed? I don't know what's beyond this door. This could be a torture house as far as I know.

"Ariana. Come here." He asked softly.

I walked towards him holding my sore wrist close to me. He lead me down the hall and from the size of the hallway alone I knew this was a humongous house.

We got into a bathroom and he pointed for me to sit on the toilet which I did.

He looking through the cabinets and got a wash cloth and ran it under the water. Alot of questions we're going through my head but I decided to stay quiet.

I don't know how long this "peaceful" act would last and I didn't want to set it off.

He put the cold wash cloth in my red wrist and held it tightly.

"It might bruise so hold it like this."

I hesitantly grabbed it holding it on my own now.

"Why you acting scared?"

"..."

"Okay I get that."

"Why..?" I asked.

"Why what?"

"Why am I here! Why do you have an entire room with my pictures! Why was I handcuffed? Why why!"

He helped me stand up and started walking back to that room ignoring me.

"You don't like the room? I like it." Was all he replied.

"I'm going to die aren't I? You're going to kill me... I don't know what I did but I'm about to die about it."

Tears flooded my eyes and he turned back to me shaking his head. "Why are you crying.."

And that only made me want to cry more because he didn't deny he was about to kill me. We got back to the room and he pushed me towards the bed.

"I don't know what to do when people cry. So don't do that no more." He mumbled roughly wiping my face probably smudging any makeup I still had on.

"I'm not gon kill you lil baby."

"Ian even gon do as much as hit you."

That just sounded like a lie it's self.

He grabbed my chin making me look at him. "Keep your hands to yourself and I'll do the same, but if you touch me imma bat you 10 times harder so have some control." He warned.

"You here cause we meant for each other. And this how I'm gone make you realize."

"I'm sorry. I beg your pardon..?"

"You got two options, accept it. Or don't, just know one of those options end in death." He told me grabbing my hand.

"Please don't put those back on. Please, Please." I begged seeing him grab the cuffs again.

"Ion want to cause I know your wrist already hurt, but you seem sneaky..."

"Khalil please. I'm begging you, I won't do nothing."

Bold face lie.

He let out a deep sigh dropping the metal. It looked like he was thinking it over and I just prayed he left them.

"Fine."