𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟐𝟗

════ ♛♛♛ ════
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍ
ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 12:33 ᴀᴍ
ᴘᴏᴠ: ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
════ ♛♛♛ ════

ℕ𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝐉𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐬 - 𝐄𝐄𝐞𝐞𝐞

Khalil let out an angry grunt hanging up the phone. He just got off the phone with one of his inside cops and the news he got wasn't good.

The cop just warned him The Houston police sent his arrest warrant to the NYPD. Khalil was most likely being arrested later that day.

Even though he was about to go to jail for it he still didn't regret what he did.

Because he did it for a "good" reason.

He looked up at Ariana coming back in the room with just a tank top and underwear before sighing.

He was more worried about leaving her than actually going to prison. He'd been to prison time after time that wasn't new, but those times he didn't have Ariana.

Khalil stood up meeting her at the dresser.

"Baby..." He called grabbing her waist.

"Yes?" Ariana replied putting her hair up in a ponytail.

"They got an arrest warrant."

Ariana's face immediately dropped into a frown. She just almost forgot about everything for a second, and now the day was here.

If only she could beg the judge to forgive him, If only that was how it worked.

"You got a lawyer right?"

"Yeah."

Khalil moved his hands from her waist up into her shirt cupping her breasts.

"It won't be long. They only got me down for abduction, I could still get bail ma."

"But there's still a possibility you don't..." Ariana mumbled.

"Stop thinking like that. I don't wanna think about Jail tonight." Khalil bent down to kiss her cheek.

Whether she'd stayed down or not Khalil was in love with her and he wanted tonight to be about them.

He couldn't control what she did when he was incarcerated but he could at least try to sit her down for a while.

"Ohhh." Ariana chuckled as he started tugging on the underwear she was wearing. "This what you mean."

════ ♛♛♛ ════

𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒

"Damn it Khalil!" Ariana moaned balling her fingers into a tight fist.

Khalil had her bent over the dresser in a way she had no choice but to sit and take what he was giving.

Khalil kept his strokes slow but forceful so it would be more pleasure than pain, but pain was inevitable with the size of his member.

As if he wasn't driving her crazy already, Khalil kissed down her spine giving her stomach butterflies.

"Ion wanna leave this." He grunted referring to her pussy.

"It'll be here when you out pa." Ariana promised truthfully.

This deep in their relationship their hearts wouldn't beat for anyone else. Their bodies were only for one another and soul ties would never allow it any other way.

"I'll kill the next nigga you fuck." Khalil mumbled turning Ariana on more.

"Promise?" She smiled turning him on more as well.

"You been around me too long." He chuckled starting to speed up.

Khalil gripped the ends of her hair making Ariana mentally roll her eyes because she just got it done not too long ago.

Beads of sweat began forming around Khalil's forehead as he began concentrating more and more on her body.

Slam after slam she neared her climax, he could tell she was close because he felt her walls twitch around his length.

"Don't cum yet." He warned, but Ariana was not one of those women that could hold her orgasm in.

"I can't." She shivered releasing anyways.

Khalil snickered before moving her top half off the dresser and pushing her down so she was touching her toes. Crossing his arms he placed his hands on her hips and began giving it all he could.

You could hear the sounds of their skin clapping houses down at the speed Khalil was going. The moans Ariana made only gave him more determination.

Once Khalil stopped Ariana immediately knew it was her turn.

Khalil bit on his bottom lip watching her ass move back and forth on his throbbing length. Ariana slyly smiled to herself hearing him constantly groan under his breath.

"Keep going." He demanded smacking her ass leaving a red hand print on her light skin.

Ariana began going faster moving like she was twerking in the club on his dick which was driving him crazy.

Before she knew it Khalil yelped loudly and she felt the warm sensation of him nutting in her and panted out of breath as he continued painting her walls.

Both of them knew they could last a few more rounds so after he pulled out they kept it going.

Khalil bent down kissing her lips moving her back to a wall while doing it. Another position she couldn't run in.

He lifted her left leg on to his shoulder before sliding back in to her body.

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃'𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑!

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞.