𝐇.𝐎 - 0̷𝟏

════ ♛♛♛ ════
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴄʟᴜʙ ᴏɴʏx, ʜᴏᴜsᴛᴏɴ, ᴛᴇxᴀs
ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 12:03 ᴀᴍ
ᴘᴏᴠ: ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
════ ♛♛♛ ════

ℕ𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝐑𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚 - 𝐏𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩

"Why you don't dance? You definitely have the body." Sevyn asked her best friend Ariana as she got ready to go on stage.

"It's not my thing... plus I make just as much just being a bartender." Ariana shrugged.

Every shift Ariana would take a break and come bother Sevyn and other dancers as they got ready, just because she wanted to be annoying.

"If you say so," Sevyn spoke with a shrug as well.

"But my feet hurt so bad with this job." The shorter woman complained sitting in a nearby chair.

"More than your feet going to hurt if you hop on that poll, trust me."

The two girls laughed together until they heard a new song play signaling for Sevyn to "do her thing".

"Okay. Good luck, you know where I'll be at." Ariana sighed standing up before they parted ways.

She stumbled a bit in the heels that came with her bartender uniform as she walked back to her spot. She was caught by surprise seeing a figure waiting by the empty bar.

In the dark club setting, she could just barely make out his features to see who he was. Just his high top haircut that stood out the most. She quickly tied her apron back on uttering an "I'm so sorry."

The unknown man was a little agitated by her tardiness at first but his anger quickly fell seeing his favorite bartender.

"You straight, Ian trippin." He chuckled, diamond smile glittering even with no lights.

The deep voice immediately became familiar to her and she turned red with embarrassment. She came to realize she was standing face to face with NBA Youngboy.

You could say the two had taken a liking to each other despite never even speaking.

She would see him and his friends come in every other weekend but he stood out because every time this man specifically wouldn't be interested in the strippers.

He'd sit at the bars ordering shots until his friends were ready to go. She liked that he wasn't a partier she assumed he was laid back.

And on his end, he would see her bringing bottles to other sections from time to time. Yes, her body did catch his attention at first but as he watched her longer and longer he noticed small things like how her smile beamed and how her loud and demanding voice could be heard miles away.

They both noticed each other before this encounter but one of them was peeking and the other full-on stalking.

"Say. What's your name?" The man spoke causing a smile to grow on her face.

"Ariana. What can I get you?"

"Whatever you be gettin Ariana." He said slowly.