𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟏𝟏

════ ♛♛♛ ════
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴏᴍ
ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 8:24 ᴘᴍ
ᴘᴏᴠ: ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
════ ♛♛♛ ════

ℕ𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 - 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬

Ariana anxiously stared out the living room window waiting for Khalil to come back in.

He had been in that car for a while just sitting and she wanted to know what was so special. After it was going on 45 minutes he'd been in that car she decided to go out and check on him.

Ariana went out the house barefoot and walked up to the black maybach. Upon opening the door smoke flew everywhere making her almost cough up a lung.

From the smell she knew it was weed making her mad.

She fanned the air out and looked over to the driver's seat where Khalil was irresponsibly sleeping.

Thinking he was dead Ariana raced around the car, opened his door and yanked his skinny figure out on to pavement instantly waking him up.

"What the fuck!" He coughed holding his now aching head, the smoke that was still in his lungs itching at his throat.

She came just in time, any longer he probably would've slowly and painfully died from carbon dioxide poisoning.

Once again saving his life.

"Im sooo sorry! You scared me tho!" She fussed helping him up.

He was dizzy and lightheaded causing him stumble into her arms. Quickly pulling his arm to help him keep his balance something clicked for her.

why was she so worried about him? why had she made such an effort to save him?

This was her kidnapper after all.

"You okay now?" She questioned helping him back into the house.

He lied shaking his head no. He had balance now, he just liked the feeling of Ariana being nice to him.

"You want some water? What do you need?"

Ariana always let her big heart control over her mind. Almost like a real life empath she felt everyone's pain and made it her mission to help them.

"I'm straight." Khalil continued coughing laying down on the couch.

"No you're not, I'll be back."

He laid flat on his back and shut his eyes to soothe the headache he had. By the time Ariana came back with a glass of water he was already half asleep again like nothing happened.

She quietly snickered seeing him sleep before putting the glass down. As she was walking away Khalil had swiftly pulled her back to him making her fall next to him on the couch.

She gasped as he pulled her down to lay with him snaking his hands around her waist.

He waited for her to deny it, or just a sign if he was doing too much but she didn't protest.