𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟐𝟐

════ ♛♛♛ ════

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴄʜᴜᴄᴋ ᴇ ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ: 3:40 ᴘᴍᴘᴏᴠ: ᴋʜᴀʟɪʟ ════ ♛♛♛ ════

ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 3:40 ᴘᴍ
ᴘᴏᴠ: ᴋʜᴀʟɪʟ
════ ♛♛♛ ════

ℕ𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝐋𝐞𝐱𝐱𝐲 - 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧

I get rid of one friend for another to pop up.

Now instead of Jayda, Ari buddied up with Teelee.

I heard a loud screech taking me out my thoughts. I looked down at where the screech came from and my eyes widened.

I bent down and tried removing Kamiri's teeth from the white boy's leg but he wasn't budging.

I looked around for the boy's parents, Ari, Teelee, anyone but nobody was around to help me and Kamiri wanted to play jaws in the middle of the building.

"HELP!" The white boy yelled at me like I was the one biting him.

"Nigga be quiet. These baby teeth ain't hurting you that bad." I spat still pulling Kamiri.

"If you let em go we gon go to Toys R us." I sighed.

That did it for him.

He instantly got up smiling like the bad ass he is.

"You gon be just like ya daddy ain't you?" I chuckled picking him up.

I left that other boy right on the floor where he was and started looking around for Ariana and my sister.

When I found them I knew it was bout to be a terrible day.

I looked at the man her and Teelee were laughing with, looked away, then look back because my eyes had to be deceiving me.

Me and Ari relationship already been on the rocks,

I don't want to make it worse,

But she's playing in my face right now.

I started calmly walking over there to meet them rehearsing what I would say in my head the whole walk.

"Yeah. Can't wait to tell Sev I seen you." I heard him tell her smiling hard as hell.

"I miss-" Ariana started and I shut all that down.

"Who you miss?" I said loudly taking her attention off the peasant she was talking to.