𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟑𝟒

ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘʜᴏɴᴇᴄᴀʟʟ, ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛ. ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ɴɪɢɢᴀ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ.

 ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ɴɪɢɢᴀ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ

𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽, 𝚃𝙴𝚇𝙰𝚂
𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑

July 12th came and I still wasn't excited about it. Another day in the house doing school work with Prince next to me, it didn't feel like my birthday at all.

I still just wanted to hear from two people, Khalil and my mother and it was going on 3pm and I hadn't heard from either.

Sevyn and my father called, and that was about it besides messages from my followers.

I gave up on a call from my mom a long time ago, but I mean the day she gave birth should be somewhat special to her.

But it's not and she continues to prove that.

I yawned starting to get tired but I heard someone ring the door bell so I obviously wasn't getting any sleep.

I got off the couch and walked to the door expecting it to be my dad and an ice cream cake, corny but tradition.

"WASSAMMM!" KD's annoying voice echoed soon as I opened the door.

I smiled seeing him, Ben, and Boomer with flowers and a few gift bags.

"We were sent here on a mission." Ben said nodding.

"Well me and KD. Boomer was not supposed to be here." He added glaring at Boomer.

"I just wanted to be apart of the celebration." Boomer chuckled.

I shook my head allowing them in the house.

"I'm assuming K sent y'all?" I questioned closing the door behind them.

"Duh. We don't fuck wit you like that." Boomer remarked.

"If y'all here for him why couldn't he call himself?" I asked ignoring Boomer.

"They not giving him calls right now, but I got something to show you." Ben said pulling out his phone.

"Why he can't get calls?!"

"Something about disrespecting the warden." KD sighed.