8💫

"So did I."

Changmin walks up to her, closing the door behind him.

"It isn't a sleepover if you don't sleep with the people you're sleeping over with," Changmin says, sitting down on her bed.

"Well there wasn't enough space," Nari claims.

"There's plenty of space where Kevin and Juyeon are sleeping," Changmin retorts.

"But I move around a lot, and I'll probably wake them up," Nari talks back.

Changmin chuckles.
"You can't sleep can you?"

Nari slowly nods her head.

"Are you tired?"

The girl shrugs, "Are you?"
"I don't know, either," Changmin presses his lips together.

"You sound tired," Nari gets up, pulling the latter's arm to get him up. "Go back to sleep."

"Whyy~?" Changmin whines. "I don't want tooo."
"Well, you need tooo," Nari says, copying his tone.

She manages to make him stand up by continuously tugging his arm. She pulls him towards the door, but before she can reach it, he pulls her into his arms.

"What are you doing?" Nari questions, trying to wiggle out of his grasp, but fails to do so.

He waddles towards her bed, with Nari still in his arms, falling onto the mattress.

"You need to sleep, too," he says, somehow fixing their position on the bed so that they're properly laying down.

"And you'll probably get nightmares from the movies," he teasingly smiles at her. "So why not sleep together?"

Nari looks at him, not knowing what to say.

"Hm, I'll take that as a yes," he covers them with a blanket, hugging her once again.

"Why can't we just properly split the bed?" Nari finally asks.

"You're a warm person to hug," Changmin says tiredly. "And it's winter so, you can keep me warm, and I'll keep you warm."

Nari chuckles at his statement, "Fine..." She slowly relaxes her body.

A couple minutes have passed, and Changmin takes a look at the girl in his arms.

Seeing her peacefully asleep in his arms makes him smile. Kevin told him about her difficulty with sleeping these days, which concerned him very much.

"I can hear her door open late at night," Kevin says. "Like around 3-5 am. I'm a light sleeper, so it's not like she's loud about it. But, it gets concerning because it's been happening like every night..."

"The day is near though, right?" Chanhee quietly asks, looking at Kevin.
"Yeah, but she usually doesn't do this..."
"How about her eating habits...?" I ask him.

Changmin softly sighs, fixing her hair the way she did to him earlier. He was still awake that time, he just pretended to not be when he saw Nari putting blankets on Juyeon and Kevin.

"You should take care of yourself more," he quietly whispers. He adjusts on the bed to be more comfortable, making the girl hug him back.

He smiles to himself. Closing his eyes, and slowly starts dozing off as well.

・・・

Nari wakes up to the smell of pancakes. Turning around in her bed, a voice makes her flinch.

"Good morning," Changmin says entering her room. "Kevin and Chanhee are almost done cooking."

She holds up an 'okay' sign as she stretches on her bed. "I'll be there."

She walks into the kitchen after leaving the bathroom, seeing Kevin leaned against the counter.

"Good morning," she says. "Where are the others?"

"Good morning~" he sings back. "Chanhee and Changmin are in Juyeon's room, and Juyeon went out to buy something."

"Are we waiting for Juyeon?"

"Mhm," the boy replies. "So, how'd you sleep last night?" He smirks at her.

"Pretty good, why?" She looks at the boy, confused. Kevin just continues to look at her with his mischievous grin.

"What?"

He slowly walks up to her. Nari looks at him with a judgmental face. Kevin hugs her.

"Uhm..." she slowly brings her arms around him as well. "You good?"

"Very," he removes himself from her. "I took this picture and it's now my favorite picture."

Nari looks at the boy confused, "Why did you ask me if—"
He puts his phone in front of her face. She gasps at the picture.

"Yo," she tries to take his phone from him. Kevin runs away from the girl.

"Kevinn!" she exclaims. "Delete that."
She chases after him.
"Why would I delete a masterpiece like this," he quickly shows her the phone, before she can come closer to him. Nari continues to scream at him, while Kevin runs around, laughing.

Chanhee and Changmin leave Juyeon's room, hearing the commotion outside. Chanhee quickly walks to the kitchen, avoiding the two.

Changmin stays at the doorway, watching the two in amusement. Kevin runs past Changmin entering his room.

Nari trips on her foot, almost falling to the floor. Instead of falling to the floor she falls into Changmin's arms.

She gasps in shock, looking up at the boy. Nari opens her mouth to apologize, but a click from beside them interrupts her.

The looks to two look to their side, and sees Kevin with his phone faced at them. She sighs.

"Kevin!"

・・・

Nari walks into a small restaurant, looking around. There's not many people seated. A waitress walks to her.

"Hi," she smiles at Nari. "Table for 1?"

"Oh, uhm," Nari stutters. "I actually saw that you guys are hiring..."

"Oh!" The waitress slightly exclaims. "Yeah, follow me."

"I'm Goeun, by the way," she smiles at Nari as they walk to a staff only area. "Park Goeun."

"Kang Nari," she smiles back at her.

"Our manager isn't here today, so I'll be the one interviewing you."

Nari nods, sitting down in front of Goeun.

"Do you have any experience working as a waitress?"

"Thank you," Nari says, standing up from her seat. The interview wasn't that long, and she was thankful for Goeun's kind aura.

"No problem," the girl smiles at her. "You won't be working 'til next week, but I want someone to show you around for now."

"Ah, okay," she replies, giving her a small smile. She hangs her coat, and stands beside the other girl.

"Lana, please come here!"