14 💫

*unknown has sent you a message*
*unknown has sent you a voice mail*

Nari looks at her phone confused, getting up and going into the hallway to read and listen to the messages in peace.

Who...

She starts to grow anxious. It could be anyone. A fellow classmate, maybe a professor of hers got a new number.

But why would they send a voice message?

Did anyone get a new number?

She thinks back to the past couple of days, trying to remember if any of her friends got a new phone or number.

Hyunjae? Jacob? Younghoon?

Nari huffs. "You're overthinking, Kang..." she whispers to herself. Unlocking her phone, she opens the message.

"I found you"

Nari furrows her eyebrows in slight fear. She suddenly gasps.

Lana..?

"Is this perhaps the hot barista who works at Flower Snack?"

Nari lets out a laugh, recognizing the voice.
"Ah... Park Goeun."

"Yo."

Nari flinches looking at the hallway entrance. "Yo," she says, quickly putting her phone away. "What happened?"

Sunwoo looks at the girl with a blank stare. "I should be asking you that. You left so suddenly."

Nari chuckles, "Nothing happend. I was just uhm... dealing with adult things."

Sunwoo eyes the girl. "Our age gap isn't even that big," he crosses his arms. "I can deal with adult things too."

Nari laughs. "It's nothing," she walks up to him, patting his shoulder. "Just a friend unexpectedly messaging me."

He looks at her suspiciously, opening his mouth to say something, but then closing it.

"Hm, okay then, if you say so," he shrugs, then dragging her back into the living room.

"BINGO!"

"THAT'S 3 IN A ROW YOU DUMBASS—"

"IT'S 4 DIAGONALLY, ARE YOU BLIND?"

"WHAT—"

"Eric wins!" Nari announces, giving the younger the money they betted on. Sunwoo whines, grabbing her arm.

"Nari~~" Sunwoo pouts. "I didn't hear number 2, so I technically won."

"No," Eric butts into their conversation. "The person who has 4 in a row AND says bingo wins, so I won." He fans his money in front of Sunwoo's face.

The latter clicks his tongue, pushing Eric's hand away.

"Okay you two—"