7💫

"Hey," Jacob smiles at her.
"Hi..?"

Jacob noticed the slight tension between the two girls at the table. He didn't want to jump to conclusions, but when Lana followed Nari to the bathroom, he didn't get a good feeling.

"I just wanted to make sure everything was... okay," he hesitantly says.
"Oh," she gives him a small smile. "Well, everything is fine."

He looks at the door she just came out of, and quickly brings her to the hallway.

"Did you need to tell me anything else?" Nari questions, looking at him.

Jacob looks back into her eyes, and the longer he stared into them, the more mesmerized he got.

He doesn't know what, but something about her eyes just... attracted him. Though the thought of being attracted to eyes was weird to him, words simply can't describe how pretty her eyes are to him.

The sound of a door opening make the two snap their head towards the sound.

Lana walks out, giving Jacob a smile but then slightly dropping it when looking at Nari.

When she walks away from the two, Jacob immediately turns back to Nari.

"Uhm... Why didn't you get dessert?" he asks. "I thought you love sweets?"

"Oh," she pauses before looking at him. "They don't have anything that... suits my appetite right now."

Jacob places down money on the table, making the rest look at the two in confused.

"We'll get going first," he says, smiling at his friends.

"Wait, why?" Changmin quickly asks, switching his gaze from Nari to Jacob.

"Uhm..." Jacob glances at Nari.
"We have an errand to do for a mutual friend," Nari quickly says.

Kevin looks at the two confused, "Since when did you guys have—"

"Thank you for the meal!" Nari quicky says, pulling Jacob away from the table.

"There's enough for a tip there too," Jacob adds, referring to the money he placed down.

"This has always been my favorite place to eat dessert since I was little," Nari says, eating a spoonful of her cookie pie (please tell me you know what in talking aboutjsj).

"I could tell why," Jacob replies, eating his cake.

Nari naturally looks at the entrance when she hears the bell ring. She tilts her head and looks at the person with wide eyes.

"Juyeon?"

The boy looks over to the girl, titling his head as well and smiling at her.

"I thought you guys had an errand to do?"

"Uh..."
The two struggle to find an excuse as they look back and forth from Juyeon and each other.