5💫

"Nari!"

"Oh and Kevin," Jacob adds.

"Wow," Kevin says. "I see how it is."
Jacob hugs the boy. "I just didn't see you," he assures him.

"But I'm right next to Nari. And-"
Jacob clears his throat, cutting off Kevin.
"Anyways," Jacob takes a box out of his bag. "I uh... got you a, uhm, good luck gift for your exams." He gives the box to Nari.

"You guys," Jacob quickly corrects himself. "I got both of you guys a gift." He takes out another box and gives it to Kevin.

"Awwww," Kevin exclaims, hugging the older. "Thank you, Bae."

Nari stares at the box in her hands, a small smile appearing on her lips. "Thank you, Jacob." She looks at him and gives him a smile. Then bowing at the older.

"I'll get going now," Jacob smiles at the two. "Good luck guys."

・・・

Kevin clings onto Nari's arm, complaining about anything related to school.

"Narii," Kevin whines. "I reviewed the wrong material, and now I'm pretty sure I failed like half the exam. Maybe not even half, maybe the whole thing."

"Kevin, it'll be fine," Nari assures him, stopping in her tracks and patting the boy's back. "You're a smart guy."

"That kind of doesn't help, Nari," Kevin mumbles, removing himself from Nari's arm.

"It actually does," Nari objects. Kevin gives the girl a judgmental look. "If I buy you food and say that, then it'll help."

Kevin's face immediately changes, "Well, I have no problem with that."
"Okay," Nari says. "I'll buy everyone food at the end of everyone's exams."

"Hey guys," Changmin says, walking up to the pair.

"Heyy Changmin," Kevin replies, his eyes avert to the person next to him. "and...?"

"Seo Lana," the girl smiles at the two.

She has long beautiful brown hair. Her eyes and her nose fit perfectly on her face. Her lips are quite full, and her figure is beautiful as well. She's a whole model, actor, beauty. Just a single look at the girl and Nari already felt so insecure about herself.

Just standing next to the girl would be embarrassing for her.

"I'm Kevin Moon," Kevin says. "And this is..." He looks at Nari.
"Kang Nari," she manages to utter. "Nice to meet you." She gives Lana a small smile.

"She transferred last week," Changmin says. "She's in most of my classes, and she's been helping me study."

Lana giggles and looks at Changmin. "You've been helping me too, Min," she then looks at Kevin and Nari. "We're practically study buddies."

Nari slowly nods her head, while Kevin keeps a smile on his face. The two felt awkward with the other pair. Though not much interaction happend between Changmin and Lana, the two felt like they were third and fourth wheeling them.

"Oh Nari," Changmin suddenly says.
"Hm?" She replies, looking at the boy.
"I heard Jacob got you a gift." Nari nods, looking away from him.