EPILOGUE

This is the most memorable part sa buhay ng isang babae. Ang maikasal sa lalaking pinakamamahal, at pinapangarap niya.

Today. June 17 20**, 3:58 pm. At San Agustin Church.

Ang simbahang magiging saksi sa pag iisang dibdib namin ng pinakamamahal ko.

Today i will marry the love of my life.

Naging maayos ang pamamanhikan ng pamilya nila sa pamilya ko. Sa araw din yon nagkapatawaran kami ng magulang ko at ng nanay niya.

I'm 17 weeks pregnant, masyado ng maumbok ang tiyan ko kaya kailangan na naming maikasal, bago pa ito lumobo.

I walking on the aisle towards him, and I saw Marcus wearing toxido same like his daddy's toxido.

'Cute'

Nakahawak ako sa braso ng magulang ko, hindi ko mapigilang mapangiti at mapaluha at the same time. 

Nang makarating kami sa harap ng altar, ay hinawakan niya na ang kamay ko.

"Wag mong sasaktan ang anak ko, ang dami niya ng pinagdaan. Sana naman ikaw na ang lalaking makakapagpasaya sa kanya." maluha luhang sabi ni daddy.

"Yes, sir" pormal na sabi niya.

"Daddy. Call me daddy, okay?" Tanging tango na lang ang sagot niya.

"I'm sorry, Ria" Sabi ni Mommy.

"It's okay, mommy. Past is past" sabi ko at nakipagbeso beso sa kanila.

"Ria, will you take Brent to be your lawfully wedded husband from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer to poorer, and to sickness and in health. Till death do you part?"

"I do" nakangiting sabi ko habang nakatingin sa mga mata niya.

"Brent, will you take Ria to be your lawfully wedded wife from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer to poorer, and to sickness and in health. Till death do you part?"

"I do!" Sigaw niya dahilan para matawa ang mga tao.

Ngayon sasabihin na namin ang aming wedding vows.

"I, Ria Valerie, take you Brent Martin to be my lawfully wedded husband. I take you with all of your faults and all of your strength, as I offer myself to you with all of my faults and all of my strength. Before this witnesses, I pledge to share my life openly with you. I promise to show up everyday and try. I promise to honor and care for you, to cherish and encourage your own fulfillment as an individual through all the chances of our lives. I choose you as the person with whom I will spend my life.... forever. Iloveyou so much and even death can't do us part." Maluha luhang sabi ko. Ang hirap talaga maging buntis, masyadong emosyonal. Pero buti na lang naiintindihan niya ako.

He smiled at me. He looks at me like I am the most beautiful woman in the universe.

"In the name of God, I, Brent Martin Garcia take you, Ria Valerie Gonzales to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer to poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish. Til death do us part-- joke! I'll be with you til eternity. I love you and I can't wait to call you my wife and to be mine. I promise to give you the best of myself. I promise to trust and respect you as your own person and to realize interests, desires, and needs are no less important than my own. I promise to share with you my time, my attention, and to bring joy, strength, and imagination to our relationship. I love you, baby"

Maya maya pa ay...

"Now you may now kiss the bride"  Sabi ng pari.

"Oh, this Is the most awaiting part" Mahinang sabi niya.