✰𝟏𝟓.) ❝𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞?❞ ✰

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚: 𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙅𝙖𝙣𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙮 11𝙩𝙝, 2021 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮. 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨. 𝙈𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩-𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙙 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠. 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮, 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧! :)

 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮, 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧! :)

**•✩• ̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Y/n's POV

It was early in the morning and the sun hasn't come up yet. I felt like my love went to waste. I can't believe he did this.

My cheeks were still painted with fresh tears as I thought to myself. My thoughts were interrupted by the tires driving over a similar driveway.

I looked up and noticed my mother outside sitting on the front porch with her coat on as she had a cigarette between her two fingers. She shivered from the same old winter weather.

She smokes when she is either stressed or upset. I remember she started to smoke when my dad and her got a divorce, but she eventually stopped after she got over it.

I waited for the officer to open the car door for me as the cold silver stung around my wrists.

Once he opened the door for me I took a breath before walking out of the car. I watched my mother ash her cigarette in the ashtray, which was already filled before she stood up.

They unlocked the handcuffs before gesturing for me to walk over to my mother. I could already tell she was going to be pissed.

She walked passed by me without saying anything before she went to speak to the officer. I took the opportunity to quickly walk into the house. I looked around the house for a minute before I heard the front door shut.

I turned around with my backpack hanging off my shoulder as I noticed my mother sighing before speaking "Are you fucking kidding me Y/n?".

I looked down at my shoes as she spoke those words. "First I have to deal with you going missing but all of a sudden there's a possible chance of you being dead," she spoke.