✰𝟓.) 𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦✰

~𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒉 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑹𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 ! 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒅 <3

~𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙𝒂

Finn's POV

I sat on her bed looking around in her room. I could tell she never forgot. The house was filled with pictures of me and her from when were younger.

I stood up and walked towards her dresser covered in pictures.

Special ones.

I looked at a specific one though. It was a picture of us when we were younger. I was kissing her cheek as she laughed. It was similar to the one we took yesterday.

"It's weird right?" I turned around to see Y/n standing behind me with some snacks. "What's weird?" I asked.

"How everything just comes back faster the more we're together." I heard her say as she put the bag of chips down last.

I didn't know what to say though. She was right. The more we were together, the more memories came back to mind.

I remember she got ice cream on her and a bee kept getting next to her so she jumped in the pool with all her clothes on.

I ended up jumping in with her which led us to swim the rest of the day.

Y/n's POV

As I sat on my bed I watched Finn set a blanket up on the floor and laid down. I felt bad so I did what I had to do...

"Finn?" "Yeah?" he replied. "Can you come to watch the movie up here with me?" before he could say anything he was in shock.

"Yeah sure." I watched him climb into bed with me. We both settled under the covers and chose a comedy movie.

As I Finn was paying attention to the screen I grabbed a piece of popcorn and threw it at him.

As the piece hit his face he made a playfully shocked look. I giggled as he gave up and smiled back at me.

All of a sudden his gaze left her face to her bruised wrist. His smile fell from his face and I noticed it. I quickly hid my bruised arm under my covers. I knew he would freak out if he saw them which is is why my plan was to hide them but you could obviously tell it didn't go as planned.