✰𝟏𝟎.) 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 ✰

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚: 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙍𝙪𝙣 𝘼𝙬𝙖𝙮! 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮!

 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮!

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

✰ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ✰
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Y/n's POV

I woke up to the sun hitting my skin giving it a light shade of yellow. I slowly opened my eyes and immediately felt cold when I noticed Finn wasn't in bed with me.

I slowly crawled out of bed and creaked the door open to welcomed the smell of bacon. I quickly slipped on the warmest thing I could find to put on in the quickest time.

I quietly ran around in the room looking for something to put on so I wouldn't be freezing. I found a black Thrasher hoodie which made me quickly grab it and slip it on.

I ran towards the door and slowly made my way downstairs. I could hear two familiar voices coming from the kitchen as I stepped down the last step. I tiptoed towards the kitchen.

As I entered the kitchen I noticed Amelia making bacon while Finn mixed the pancake batter. His back was facing me. Amelia gave me a sign to go talk to Finn so I did.

I walked towards him as he took a taste of the beige substance. "Do you think it needs something-" he was interrupted by my arms wrapping around his waist. I could tell that he was smiling just by the sound of his heartbeat.

He turned around and wrapped his arms around me as well. I noticed Amelia watching us with a huge smile. I slowly pulled away and walked towards the coffee maker. I pulled out a mug from the cabinet Amelia pointed out to me and filled it up.

"You two are like the kids I've never had."

As she finished her sentence I noticed Finn's smile slowly fell. Finn slowly made his way towards the counter and placed the bowl down.

Silence filled the room as I sipped my coffee. Amelia continued on flipping the bacon as I looked towards Finn. He silently told me to follow so I did as told.