✰𝟏𝟒.) 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 ✰

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚: 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝘿𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 21𝙨𝙩, 2020 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙀𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 :)
-𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙖

 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙀𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 :)-𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙖

**•✩• ̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

✰𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓✰
**•✩• ̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Y/n's POV

I was putting my coat on as Finn was talking to Liam. I began to button it up when I notice the bright mustard yellow beanie on the bed with a note written beside it.

I walked towards the piece of notebook paper beside the beanie. Once I noticed the signature at the bottom, my lips pulled into a smile.

Dear Y/n Ln ,
I thought you'd probably want to wear this today. Don't worry I have another beanie for me as well. Also thanks for helping me out yesterday. You don't always have to be worried about me just so you know. That's what I love about you though.

Love, Finn

I giggled to myself as I held the beanie in my hands and slipped it on before I made my way downstairs. My feet pattered against the tile as I walked over to Finn and Liam.

As I made my way beside him and felt him pet my head. I giggled as he pulled me into a hug. I could see Amelia and Liam smiling at us from the corner of my eye.

Finn and I pulled away from the hug and continued to hold each other as we talked to Amelia and Liam

"Don't come home late we would like to talk to you both about something important during dinner."

The words she spoke made me think about what she would possibly need to talk about during dinner. Finn and I walked to the front door and made our way to his car.

He opened the car door for me which made me smile while I sat in the leather seat. I watched him make his way to the driver's seat as I buckled up my seatbelt.

"Ready?" He asked as I finished buckling my seatbelt. "Yep" I popped the 'p' as he started the car. We began to back up from the driveway.

✰𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇✰
**•✩• ̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*