✰𝟖.) 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 ✰

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚: 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙝 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙍𝙪𝙣 𝘼𝙬𝙖𝙮! 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙚𝙖 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙩! 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧! 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧.~𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙖

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Finn's POV

I woke up to someone playing with my hair as I fluttered my eyes open. I can smell the scent of the vanilla perfume she used since we were younger. I see Y/n smiling at me as I smile back. I had my head laid in her lap as she played with my hair.

She was sat up straight before I pulled her down to lay with me. I wrapped my arms around her as she laid down with me. Her face was in the crook of my neck as my hands were on her hips. I could feel her start to smile against my neck.

"Stop leaving me when we're asleep..." I groaned. I could hear her giggle but it was muffled because her face was buried in my chest. I watched her pick up her head from my chest and smile. "Wanna go get some breakfast?" she asked.

I nodded as she started to fold our blankets. I helped her clean up the car so we could pick up something to eat. I started the car as she wrapped the seat belt around her waist. I watched her plug in the AUX chord excitedly.

Suddenly I heard a 'thank you next' blast in the car as she giggled. I shook my head chuckling. "Don't act surprised! I've watched a few live streams lately," she said with a huge smile on her face. Y/n and I sang together, shouting the lyrics.

I noticed a few people looking at us weirdly as we drove by them. Y/n and I just laughed it off as we drove away. We stopped by a small doughnut shop and grabbed some breakfast before we were on the road to California.

A few minutes later I watched her drift off to sleep...cuddling with the cow stuffed animal I bought her. She looked so adorable peacefully sleeping.

California, here we come!

✰𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀✰
·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Y/n's POV

I woke up to some Tyler the creator playing in the car. I smiled to myself as I turn over to see Finn still driving. He notices me and smiles at me in return. "Good morning sleeping beauty!" he laughed. The smile never left my face as he turned his attention back to the road.