✰𝟕.) 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 ✰

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚: 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙍𝙪𝙣 𝘼𝙬𝙖𝙮! 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮!~𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙖

 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮!~𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙖

Finn's POV

I couldn't believe this was happening. I'm running away with my best friend. I don't even know where we're traveling to but all I know is I'm running away with her. It's a crazy idea but I could never say no to her. Even when we were younger we dreamed of traveling together.

flashback

Finn's POV

We were sitting down in the field watching the sunset. I watched Y/n take in her belongings. Her eyelashes fluttering every other time she blinks. She looked over at me smiling as I smiled back at her.

"What should we do once we get older?" she asked me. I didn't look away from her as I thought to myself. "We could buy a nice house and get a cute dog." I smiled at her. I watched her grab a gunny bear from the golden Haribo bag in front of us.

"Yeah...that's a good idea," she said before she put the red gummy bear into her mouth. I watched her chew the candy and swallow.

"I want to travel the world."

I turned over to see her watching the sunset. I smiled to myself. I felt like flooding her with kisses on her cheeks. "Where would you want to go?" I asked.

"I don't know but at some point, I want to get out of this town..."

"but I don't want to do it alone."

I thought to myself for a while before replying. "How about...we travel the world together."

"I like to sound of that."