✰𝟐𝟏.) 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ✰

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚: 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙍𝙪𝙣 𝘼𝙬𝙖𝙮! 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙊𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 2020 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄'𝙢 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙈𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙛 2021. 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙖 𝙛𝙪𝙣 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚. 𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙄𝙏.

 𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙄𝙏

❦ 𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙥. 𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙀𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙈𝙞𝙠𝙚'𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩. ❦

**•✩• ̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

3rd POV

Maddie noticed Y/n running through the two gym doors, making her smile softly. "Why look at that, you have helped Y/n find her true love." Mackenzie joked. The two laughed together before making their way to a small table, where they could sit and enjoy the rest of the night.

The soles of Y/n's vans hit the concrete as she was speed running to catch up to her loved one. He continued to walk, eventually making his way to the parking lot to leave. Y/n huffed and puffed before she softly whimpers, "Wait!". The pale boy's head of raven curls snapped to see her glossy eyes.

Once his eyes met with hers, his heart ached. In pain. In sadness. In love. He couldn't help but continue to blame himself for what he caused her to feel. He started this. He was the one who left and caused her to feel different emotions. The freezing air passed by their skin, but nothing else mattered at the moment.

Y/n looked at him with eyes of passion. She couldn't believe that just one run away could cause all of this. She bit her lip trying her hardest to not shed a single tear. It didn't work though. She blinked which led to a tear running down her cheek. "Please don't go," she whispers to him. Finn didn't expect her to stop him.

After all the mistakes he's made in their friendship. She's forgiving him, but why? He broke many promises as well. Finn looked down at his shiny black shoes for a moment before locking eyes with Y/n again. He noticed white flurries falling into her hair as he continued to think of what he should say.