✰𝟏𝟐.) 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 ✰

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚: 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙍𝙪𝙣 𝘼𝙬𝙖𝙮! 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩! 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧! -𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙖

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚: 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙍𝙪𝙣 𝘼𝙬𝙖𝙮! 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩! 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥�...

**•̩̩͙✩• ̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

✰𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓✰
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Y/n's POV

I woke up to Finn playing with my hair as he had his eyes closed. He was asleep. I slowly pulled his hand aside and reached over to the nightstand to grab my phone.

3:15 am

As I turned on my phone and the screen lit up I noticed my screen was filled with notifications. I saw missed calls from both Maddie and Mackenzie.

12 missed calls from Maddie🥰

14 missed calls from Mackenzie😚

I quickly shot up from the bed and pressed onto the notifications that lit my phone up. It rang for a few seconds before Maddie picked up.

Bold - Maddie

Italics - Y/n

Y/n! Finally, I was hoping you'd answer.

Hey Maddie? Was there something you needed to tell me?

Well, remember how Mackenzie and I told you that there was a whole search party out there for you and Finn?

Uhh yeah. Why?

Well apparently they are gonna start looking for you two more and if they don't find you two they will eventually call off the search and announce that you two are probably dead.

My breath began to hitch and fasten

Y/n you still there?

What?

My eyes began to water. My mom would be heartbroken if I was dead. She already lost my dad I don't want to make her feel worse.

Look I'm sorry but you do realize that this 'running away' thing isn't easy. You should think about what you're planning on doing before you actually do it.