✰𝟏𝟔.) 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 ✰

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚: 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙪𝙥 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮. 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩!

  𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩!

**•✩• ̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

✰𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆✰
**•✩• ̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Finn's POV

I woke up to my alarm and got up from my bed. I sighed before opening my bedroom door and heading downstairs.

I saw my mother at the kitchen counter drinking her daily coffee as my dad was reading the newspaper. I noticed a similar picture on the back with bold letters.

MISSING

The picture was one that I haven't seen since I was younger.

A picture of Y/n and I.

I sighed before sitting down at the kitchen counter as my mom greeted me with a 'good morning'. "Good morning, hun" she smiled at me.

"Good morning" I spoke to her before she passed me a bowl of cereal. I began to shovel the cereal into my mouth until I heard a familiar voice that belonged to my brother.

"Morning, mom and dad!" he spoke with a bright smile until he noticed I was sat in one of the tall kitchen seats.

"Holy shit," he spoke before speed walking over to me and embracing me in a hug. "I uh missed you too?" I spoke.

My mom playfully rolled her eyes before finishing her coffee and putting it into the sink to wash the mug.

I continued to eat my cereal until I was interrupted. "So I hear you're hanging out with Y/n again huh?" Nick smirked.

I rolled my eyes before putting my dish into the sink and making my way upstairs to get ready for school.

I'm guessing he hasn't heard that she's probably mad at me.

Y/n's POV

I groaned as I felt my mother try her hardest to shake me awake. "Get up, Y/n. You're not in Vancouver anymore," she spoke.