✰𝟐𝟎.) 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 ✰

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚: 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡. 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙨 𝙄 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨.

 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙨 𝙄 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨

 ❦ 𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙖𝙬𝙬 ❦

**•✩• ̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

3rd person POV

The three girls began to walk to the two gym doors as they could faintly hear 80s music coming from the large room. Maddie and Mackenzie talked to each other as Y/n stayed silent and entered the gym. Many people were conversing and drinking punch. It was probably spiked, but we all know the students probably wouldn't care.

Y/n looked around before a similar head of raven curls caught her eye. She watched his eyes look around the gym as he had a straight face. His eyes eventually locked with her own. It felt as if it was only the two of them in the world.

The look of desire.

They stayed looking at each other before there was a tug on her arm. She swings her head for her eyes to lock with Maddie's. "Let's get something to snack on," she says softly smiling at Y/n. She nods before following Maddie and Mackenzie to the snack table.

The snack table was filled with many desserts and drinks. Maddie and Mackenzie picked up their blue plastic cups and began to fill them with the punch. Y/n watched them with her eyebrows furrowed. Mackenzie held a cup up to Y/n.

"Um, I'm not really thirsty," Y/n says before the two girl's heads whip to face Y/n. "Are you-" Mackenzie asks. Maddie quickly places her hand onto her sister's shoulder gesturing for her not to push Y/n. They both nod before Maddie interlocks her arm with Y/n's.

They walked along the gym together watching many couples and friendship duos wander into the middle of the gym. "Hey, you ok?" Maddie asks. Y/n sighs before replying "Yeah, I'm just thinking about what you thought earlier." she finishes.

Maddie sighs as they continue to walk. "Well, you don't have to think about it all right now. This is one of the nights we've been waiting for since we were in middle school," she says as she rubs Y/n's arm with comfort. "Don't let some boy ruin it for you," she spoke.