ツ𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣ツ

~𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆:𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒐 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒚'𝒂𝒍𝒍. 𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌. 𝑰𝒇 𝒚'𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔. 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚'𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑹𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 :)

 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚'𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑹𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 :)

flash back

Y/n's POV

It was all so sudden...he left without even saying goodbye. We even promised each other that we would go to middle school and high school together...but i guess not. He was my best friend . I guess Finn just couldn't wait a few minutes before leaving to start a small little career.

He promised not to leave...but he did. I will always remember him no matter what. He's my best friend. We never even got take a "see you soon" picture before he left. I only have the last picture we took which is when we went to get milkshake a few days ago.

I was in my room with a specific Polaroid in my hand tears slipping down my cheeks

My eyes were red as my breath hitched. I was in one of his hoodies laying in bed as I was breaking down. I suddenly hear my bedroom door open and footsteps coming towards my bed. I hear a voice that sounds familiar.

"Sweetie...do you want something to eat? You haven't eaten anything since he left earlier." she said as she played with my hair. I was sniffling into my covers. I turned over to look over at her. she gave me a sad look as she saw my soaked face. "Don't cry baby...I'm sure he'll be back some time soon..." she said as the caressed my cheeks

All of a sudden she walked over to my dresser and grabbed my pictures of Finn from my box filled with pictures. I watched her in confusion. She walked over to my desk as she grabbed my tape dispenser. She looks over at me and gives me a sign to go over to my dresser with her. I pulled my soft covers off of my legs. I slowly walked over to her.

She hands me a picture of Finn with a piece of tape on the back of it. I took it into my hand and looked back up to my mom. She looked towards the mirror then back at me. I gave her a wide smile as I wiped my tears with the sleeve of his hoodie. I took the photo and stuck it onto my mirror doing the same along with the rest of the pictures of Finn.

Every night I would stare at my mirror and tell myself that "I will love him forever and always" while staring at a different photograph each night.

~𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆:  𝑺𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝑹𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚! 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚'𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌. 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆. 𝑰𝒇 𝒚'𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒑𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉.~𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙𝒂