✰𝟏𝟏.) 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐲𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 ✰

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚: 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙍𝙪𝙣 𝘼𝙬𝙖𝙮. 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠! 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 "𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙈𝙚 𝘽𝙮 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚" 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙬. 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧. -𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙖

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Finn's POV

I woke up to the sun rays hitting my face. I looked over next to me and see Y/n cuddling up to the stuffed cow I bought her back in Florida.

I slowly lifted the velvet comforter and brought my legs to the ground. The floor was freezing. It was probably incredibly cold outside.

I looked out the window and notice little bits of snow falling to the bright green grass. I walked over to my suitcase and grab a pair of socks to put on.

I walk down the cold tile stairs and make my way into the living room. I could hear Liam and Amelia talking but I just flopped onto the soft comforting couch before I could speak to them.

There were a few blankets laid against the couch. I gripped onto the big piece of soft fabric and wrapped it around myself.

As I had my eyes closed as I was slowly falling asleep. I felt like I had company for a few seconds. I thought it was my Aunt Amelia.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Y/n crawling onto the couch with me. I made some room for her and opened the blanket for her.

As she laid down and got comfortable I wrapped her in the blanket. She snuggled her face into my chest slowly and fell asleep.

Amelia's POV

Liam and I were talking about surrogates. Last night while telling Y/n and Finn I could tell it might've been a little awkward. I was thinking of genetics a few times but again a child is a  child.