✰𝟒.) 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥✰

~𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝑺𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑹𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚! 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒑𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏. 𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 :) ~𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙𝒂

 𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 :) ~𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙𝒂

Y/n's POV

I slowly got out of the stall. I walked towards the mirror and looked at myself. My face was soaked in the liquid that spilled out of my eyes. I twisting the nob on the sink and cupped my hands. I watched as the clear liquid filled my palms.

I began to move my cupped hands toward my face. I felt the water hit my skin which felt refreshing. I placed my hands to my sides and looked at myself again. I watched the water drip down my jaw. But I felt as if I was forgetting something...

Oh my god, I forgot to go to class.

I quickly grabbed a paper towel and quickly wiped my face. I ran out of the bathroom and ran towards my first-period class. Oh my god, Finn is gonna be so mad at me! As I was in front of the wooden classroom I slowly walked towards it and began to turn the doorknob.

As I creaked the oak door open I looked up to see my classmates looking at me...especially Finn. I walked up to the teacher and made an excuse. "I was late because of girl problems..." I said as she nodded in response.

I slowly walked towards the empty desk in the back next to Finn's. Once I sat down I a familiar voice whisper "Are you okay?". I turned to look at him and nodded. "You s-" He said before I interrupted him. "Yes Finn I'm fine. Stop acting like you care...you weren't even here." I hissed.

I watched him look down into his lap. He seemed really upset but it was true...

He was never there.

✰𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋✰

I walked out of the exit of the high school as I kept my hands in my coat pockets. As I began to walk towards the way to my house I heard footsteps behind me.

I sped up my steps in fear of getting kidnapped. The steps got louder and louder as I sped up my steps. I turned around to see the one and only...

Jack Dylan Grazer

"Where are you going hot stuff?" He asked. I was uncomfortable the second I saw his face. I quickly turned around and started to jog away from Jack.