14. Eunhye is the spy.

(Turn on the media for an immersive reading experience.)

The Secret Agents were meeting again today at Taehyung's office to discuss the spy. They haven't made much progress from their last meeting in catching the spy. Even though Hyein had made the whole thing into a sort of joke for the sake of Taehyung, she was serious. The spy was dangerous. Especially if he could affect the company in such a manner. He had to be caught as soon as possible.

Hyein pulled open the door and strolled into his office. She was surprised to see that someone was already there. It wasn't one of her secret agents.

"Yang Dohwan-ssi?"

The poor man must have been startled at her sudden appearance that he jumped. "Ah, Hyein-ssi?"

"What are you doing here?" Hyein asked as she stepped forward. Dohwan lifted up his hands and waved a bunch of mails in the air, all addressed to Taehyung. "I was here to give these to the CEO."

"Oh, I'll give it to him. You can leave it with me." Hyein smiled as she held out a hand and Dohwan quickly nodded as he placed the letter in her hands. He quickly made his way out the door and before the door could swing shut behind him, Jimin hopped inside puffing and panting. "Pumpkin!"

Hyein sighed, "Jimin-ssi, how many times do I have to tell you that my name's not Pumpkin?"

"That's not- Now, hear me out."

The door swung open once again and Taehyung strolled in, a bit surprised as he saw Jimin being hyper-active as he jumped around the office.

"What is it, brother? What did you find?"

Jimin looked towards him eager to spew out the massive information he had collected.

"Brother, did you know? Queen's Ace has a connection with Zara. They are related."

"Queen's Ace? You mean the company who stole our project?" Taehyung asked to which Jimin vigorously nodded his head. "Yes."

Hyein leaned forward from her chair. "So you think Zara is the one who is behind the spy?"

Jimin nodded, content that they had caught onto what he had been trying to express, "It's a possibility."

Hyein contemplated his possibility, a finger tapping against her chin thoughtfully. Zara, the biggest rival of Ethereal.Co was related to Queen's Ace. It was plausible just as he had said, that they were the key players in the scheme. After all Queen's Ace wasn't such a big company in this industry. They'll need bigger support to organize such a thing as a spy. Perhaps Queen's ace could have been a bait to draw suspicion away from themselves. That would mean the spy might be from Zara. 

Her furrowed eyebrows suddenly shot up as a realization dawned on her. "Eunhye."

"Hyein." Taehyung's voice warned.

"No, no, think about it. She is the daughter of Zara's chairman. She's also close with Taehyung. It's the best possible position for a spy!"

Jimin shook his head, pursing his lips. "No, Pumpkin. You are over-analyzing it. Eunhye would never do that."

"Yes, Eunhye and I practically grew up together. She wouldn't do something like that." Taehyung confirmed, his jaw set as he tried to convince Hyein.

"You guys! This is what I'm talking about. What if she's using you? Why do you trust her when she's literally from the enemy territory?" Hyein threw her hands up in the air in exasperation.

"You wouldn't understand, Hyein." Taehyung sighed, shaking his head.

"What do I not understand? Enlighten me." Hyein folded her hands now frowning down on him.

"Look here. I know it's not Eunhye. Leave her out of it. It's not right to suspect her just because you are jeal-"

"I'm not jealous, Taehyung. I am trying to find out the culprit." Hyein cut him off as she met his eyes with a glare. Her blue eyes could actually electrocute a man if he weren't careful, but Taehyung was a little too stubborn and angry to be careful.

"No matter what you say, I'm going to look into her." She huffed out before storming out of the room.

"Hyein!" Taehyung called but it didn't deter her.

"Leave her alone brother. Let her find out about it on her own." Jimin consoled.

Taehyung huffed as he slumped back in his chair.

This girl just won't listen to him.

A/n: someone's jealous...