124

Yoongi sighed through his nose and ran a hand over Jimin's hair.

"If we didn't, your health could've been hurt. You could hurt others and pups without meaning to, you could hurt yourself without meaning to."

"Then why couldn't we mate sooner?"

"Well, right now, I think we should take some time to get you to relax. I wanted to get you comfortable with my courting before mating."

"I was comfortable."

"But now, I think you need to be comfortable with yourself and with me. You ran because you were worried I didn't want you?"

Jimin didn't like how the alpha sounded when he said it. But, he nodded.

"I think you need to take some time to realize I never would leave you before we mate. I would never leave you, never not love you, never find someone else."

Yoongi leaned over and kissed his intended's hair.

"I want you to know that no matter what, I will always love you, I will always come to you, I will always be there to help you. I want you to know that this cabin and myself can be your home, your safe space, your safety. I won't let anyone hurt you. I love you."

Jimin's ball tightened before his shoulders started to shake again. Yoongi cooed and pulled the crying man into his arms.
-------------

"He's adorable when he's sleeping."

Namjoon hummed, resting his chin on Seokjin's shoulder as they looked over Jungkook fast asleep in their bed. It was his day off and he was allowed to sleep in, though he usually woke up by the time they were leaving.

"He sleeps like he won't be able to the next day."

"Maybe if we keep him up," Seokjin snorted, lifting off the door frame and quietly shutting the door. Namjoon chuckled and followed him to the kitchen, sitting down at the table and picking up his stack of papers to finish before meeting his father.

"Has your scent come in yet?"

"Mm, not yet, I don't think. I think you two would be the first to find out."

"I've heard some omega mothers were able to sense it before it presented."

"Perhaps. But I'm not showing yet, so I don't think that the scent would come in yet."

"It's been over two months, though," Namjoon frowned.

"Maybe they're a tiny baby. It's okay, Joon."

"What if... What if you're not pregnant?"

"Then explain my vomiting in the mornings for the past few months," Seokjin grunted. "Are you upset that it's most likely not yours?"

"No! I'm not upset about that! I'm just worried you haven't presented yet."

"I will. Just because it's late, doesn't mean it won't happen."

Namjoon sighed and glanced at Seokjin's stomach worriedly.