81

Jungkook was anxious for his shift to end. It was snowing again, yes, but it was light and would probably melt quickly. But that wasn't what he was anxious for.

Seokjin and Namjoon came in every morning for coffee and breakfast before going off to their daily duties, even if Jungkook wasn't working at the bakery that day. They came in again today, all warm eyes and smiles to their lover and watching as he readied their orders. Namjoon even went so far as to kiss Jungkook's knuckles.

Maybe he'd get one on the cheek soon. He even dared to think about on the lips.

They took care of him well, they loved him well, he wanted to do the same for them.

So, when his shift ended, he tried to run to their cabin—slipped and fell on ice, was forced to walk the rest of the way—and slammed opened the front door.

Lessons ended hours before Jungkook's shift did, so Seokjin had curled up on the couch with hot chocolate and graded assignments. The omega jumped out of his skin at the bang of the front door, his mate rushing out of the back of the cabin to check his shriek.

And so, standing on the precipice of both the cabin and the cliff, Jungkook opened his mouth and—

"I really think I love you—"

Not what he had wanted to say, but got his point across.

"—and I really want to be yours—"

Closer.

"—so please let me be your mate!"

The alpha threw himself off the cliff, holding his breath as he fell and fell and waited for a response.

Seokjin was still recovering from his heart attack and Namjoon was processing what had just happened, so it took a minute.

But when it finally happened, Seokjin was rushing to put his things down and the two swept Jungkook into a tight embrace, Namjoon shutting the door with his foot to cut off the cold. Seokjin's laugh was breathless and his mate was kissing Jungkook's face over and over.

"Now? Is that okay?"

Jungkook nodded, squeezing his arms between them to undo his coat. Two pairs of hands tried helping, but it was clumsy with the three of them trying to take off his coat so it took longer than needed. Same with his boots and his gloves, but he was soon in just his indoor clothes.

"Wanna mate both you," Jungkook said, gasping when it came out. "Want you both."

"We want you too, fuck—" Namjoon growled, kissing at his jaw. Seokjin tugged at their arms.

"Come on."
————————————

The whole thing was much longer than their normal times, making sure that each bond was made strongly as Jungkook couldn't bite the both of them at the same time. And for the first time, he smelled their pure, raw scents. Seokjin smelled like cherries and sweetness, Namjoon like autumn and comfort. And with affection and arousal in their veins, the excitement of a new mate, the pleasure of a bite, they were more amplified and intense and intoxicating than Jungkook hoped was normal. Because if they smelled the way they did now every day, he wouldn't live with dignity for long.

But they made their scars, kissed tears away, held the other two close; mated.

And Jungkook never felt happier.