31

It was like Jimin slept with Yoongi's furs again. As soon as he left Yoongi's cabin to go back to his, he remembered that he was most likely doused in Yoongi's scent and anyone he passed could smell him on him. So he pulled his collar up and hid his red face as he quickly went home.

In the common space, he saw Jungkook, Hoseok, and Taehyung all sitting with worried expressions. They jumped up when they saw Jimin, relief on their face at the fact he was fine but then surprise at the heavy scent of alpha in his clothes and skin.

"Where the hell have you been?" Jungkook cried out, not yet familiar with Yoongi's scent. "Who were you with, what did they do?"

"I was with Yoo—alpha Min." Holy shit, the informality was starting to get with him. "He offered to let me stay with him during the storm. And nothing happened."

"Why did he let you stay with him?" The young alpha pressed, hands tight with worry on Jimin's arms.

"Uhm... my uh—blood had started and he took me to Seokjin's because I like company during them but he didn't have enough supply for three for a storm and so alpha Min offered his company."

Jungkook seemed to relax a little bit at the blood, but then tensed again at the mention of Seokjin's stock. Jimin frowned.

"What was that?"

Jungkook let go of his arms. "What was what?"

"You made a face."

"No, I didn't."

"Yes, you did." Jimin took in a deep breath and gasped, looking at his cousin's red face in horror. "What did you do?!"

Jungkook hissed. "Quiet—"

"What's going on?" Taehyung asked, looking between the two.

They ignored him. "Why were you with Seokjin and Namjoon during the storm?"

"They had promised me to let me stay during the next one."

"Why?"

Jungkook thought it better to not answer. Jimin, desperate for some reason to hear and answer, pinched his chest and cruelly twisted. Jungkook's face fell blank for a moment before scrunched up with a hiss, shoving Jimin's hand away.

"What the hell?!"

"That's a bigger reaction than normal," Jimin said with narrowed eyes.

"That still gives you no reason to do that!"

"Then why do you smell like Seokjin, Namjoon, and expired scent blockers? Why did you use scent blockers to begin with?"

Jungkook wilted under pressure, Jimin forgot. His reddening face and the sweat beading at his hairline made him look like he was going into rut, but he kept getting more and more anxious before he all but ran out into the cold and mud without a coat or proper shoes.

Jimin did feel bad about it, but he had to get ready for classes.

"Okay but really, did something happen?" Taehyung asked, he and his intended tailing Jimin to his quarters. "You smell like he was all over you."

"Nothing happened. He just let me sleep in his bed," Jimin huffed holding the door open for the two. They plopped down on the couch in the main space as Jimin went around taking a shirt from the armoire and bottoms from the drawers. He pulled the thick curtain in between his bed and the main space to change.

"Did he happen to be in the bed too? You reek of him," Hoseok said, playing with Taehyung's hair on the couch. The omega preened and purred against his intended's side.

"I'm not answering that," Jimin said flatly, almost hesitant to take off the soft coat. His quarters smelled stale now, his scent in it wasn't interesting enough. He was only in his quarters for sleep and clothes. Otherwise, he was at Seokjin's or working. Sometimes, he'd visit Jungkook at the bakery and read a book until his break ended.

Jungkook worked at the bakery on his off days from patrol, unused to having days for himself and picked up another job like Jimin had done to keep himself busy and supporting the pack one sweet at a time. Also his strength was much appreciated by the old beta who owned it with her children and grandchildren.

Hoseok snickered. "Is he still a cuddler?"

Jimin's face flamed, thankful for the thick curtain between them. "I'm not answering that."

"Don't tease," Taehyung grinned. "That's my job."

"Fuck both of you, honestly." Jimin huffed, finally getting over his hesitation and taking the coat off. He'd put it back on soon, he told himself.