Chapter 15: The Raid

3rd Person POV:

All of class 3-E got into their positions around the lab and waited for Ritsu to give them the all clear. Ritsu was of course in charge of this to make sure everything was clear which now it was. Ritsu gave them the All clear and 3 groups went inside whil one stayed outside and started taking out any guards around the building.

The entire building was in a circle shape with a long hallway that loops around. Nagisa's group would have to go to the other end of the building to go though an elevator to the bottom level. Very inconvenient if you think about it. Nagisa thought to himself.

Karasuma went with the group heading away from Nagisa to take down the radio system. While Irina and Koro-Sensei went with the other two who ran as fast as they could to the elevator.

A few guards came out of their posts ready to take down the intruders. What they weren't expecting was a barrage of BB's sending them into a deep sleep. A few students stoped and tied of the Guards before catching up with the group again.

"Ok they have signaled for some support so group 4 get ready out there. You should be expecting 20 or so to arrive. Group 3 take down their communications fast!" Ritsu said over their phones. "Don't worry I took it down just now. No more talking or reinforcements." Itona said.

Nagisa had finally arrived at the elevator and his group instantly got in and headed down. "Be aware group one that at the bottom of the elevator their are 4 guards at each end of the hallway." Ritsu said. "Thanks for the heads up. Guess we can test out these smoke bombs." Karma said with a grin.

The elevator opened up and Karma threw out a smoke grenade hiding their presence. Each one of them stepped out and rained bullets hitting all 8 guards. "Obstacle one taken down. Now it's time to find Yanigasawa." Nagisa said. Ritsu pulled up a map on Nagisa's phone that showed where Yanigasawa was located.

As they ran down the hall they saw a man standing there. The same one that knocked Karma and Nakamura out. "You finally got here. Took you long enough. Listen even if you are a couple of kids I have a reputation to uphold so let's make this quick." The assassin said. "Didn't I already tell you that you wouldn't lay a hand on my students?" Koro-Sensei said as he approached the man.

"I'm sorry but you don't scare me anymore. I am the assassin know as death wish don't think your going to win easily!" Death wish said with a smirk. "Oh well this sure will be fun. The second highest ranking assassin in the world going against the reaper! How do you think this will turn out?" Koro-Sensei said with green stripes curving around his face.

"This makes sense now. I GUESS IM GOING TO HAVE TO KILL YOU THEN!" Death wish screamed as he injected the serum into his body with the intent to kill the reaper. "Go on ahead students he won't harm you now. He has his full attention on me." Koro sense I said as he got into a fighting position. "Let's begin your first lesson then shall we?" Korosensei's said as he charged forward.

Death wish swung the anti tentacle knife cutting off a tentacle. Not before being hit by a tentacle going Mach 20. After the first contact Koro-Sensei stopped for a second and grew back his tentacle. But to his surprise the assassin didn't move at all. And before he knew it he was shooting a barrage of bullets at him.

Koro-Sensei had barely anytime to dodge. He kept getting closer while dodging the incoming projectiles. When he went for the attack death wish grabbed his knife and cut a tentacle straight off.

Koro-Sensei instantly fell to the ground and knocked three tentacles against the assassins legs knocking him to the floor. Ok perfect know I need to knock him out Koro-Sensei thought. But before he could go in he had two tentacles get cut off instantly. And he had to jump back to regenerate.