Chapter 12: The Tentacle Serum

3rd person POV:

As Koro-Sensei went down the hallway he saw three figures standing there. He stoped in front of them and gave them his normal grin. "Hello there! I'm looking for my student that you kidnapped do you happen to know where she is!" As Koro-Sensei got to the end of his sentence his voice got deeper and darker as his skin turned pitch black.

"As a matter a fact we do know where she is! But we won't tell you!" The man yelled as he launched forwards with a knife in hand. "Oh no someone has forgotten you can't harm m-" Koro-Sensei's words trailed off as the knife went into his stomach. Thankfully it missed his heart.

Koro-Sensei gently set Nagisa down and charged at the man knocking him down in an instant. "You three don't seem to understand! I'm not messing around. Now tell me where is she!". The two other men ran fowards only to get their legs kicked out from under them by a tentacle.

"Oh too bad I was expecting a location from you but I guess I'll find it myself.". The first man quickly shot up and cut off a tentacle. He immediately got pinned to a wall as Koro-Sensei's tentacles tightened around him knocking him out.

The other two men got up but were immediately knocked down as a tentacle hit them in the head. Koro-Sensei bent down and picked Nagisa up. "Don't worry Nagisa I'll find Kayano and save her. I promise you that." Koro-Sensei said as he flew down the hall way.

Karma's POV:

We arrived at the location Koro-sensei told us threw Ritsu. "There you are class! now this is where Kayano should be being held so without further ado-" I saw Koro-Sensei slam his tentacles into the door breaking it apart. We saw inside a huge testing chamber surrounded by a glass barrier that we were outside off.

I immediately tried to run in but I was stoped by a tentacle. Koro-Sensei took Nagisa off his back and handed him to me. He then walked in and was shot by two anti tentacle missile's from his story. I witnessed Koro-Sensei walk foward while taking the missile's out of him like nothing.

He then shattered the glass barrier to reveal several armed guards, a lab assistant, Kayano, and Yanigasawa himself. "Well it seems you finally found us! I hate to say it but none of you are getting out of here. Guards take them all out!" I heard Yanigasawa yell as the guards began to open fire.

I witnessed Koro-Sensei quickly dodge and grab any bullet he saw getting close to us. He slowly moved forward closer and closer till I saw him knock out the guards with a single tentacle blow. He looked at Kayano and Yanigasawa as I saw that cowardly scientist run out of the lab as quickly as he could. Not before Koro-Sensei chased after him. He left the lab assistant behind giving him the orders to use the serum.

3rd Person POV:

All the students were to far away from Kayano to save her from the serum in time. And Koro-Sensei was none the wiser to the situation. But when Nagisa heard those words the sleeping agent wore off and he quickly lunged towards the scientist with the serum knocking him down in an instant.

Nagisa looked at the chains binding an unconscious Kayano and quickly started banging on them. He hit a chain three times before it shattered. He hit another chain two times before it broke. He hit the third chain once before it shattered. When he went for the last chain though the lab assistant quickly grabbed the serum and stabbed it into Nagisa's back sending the version 2 of the tentacle cells throughout his whole body.

Nagisa stoped still muttering the words protect Kayano over and over again. And when the tentacles asked him what he wanted... all he could say was protect Kayano.

Koro-Sensei finally realized the situation and dashed back to the room leaving behind Yanigasawa. He looked at Nagisa who had a syringe sticking out of him and immediately took it out and knocked down the lab assistant.

"Nagisa are you ok? What did he stab you with?" Koro-Sensei said in a worried tone. All Nagisa said back was "protect Kayano". Veins started showing on Nagisa as tiny tentacles grew out of his back. The whole class looked terrified at what was happening to there friend.

And they couldn't do anything about it. Koro-Sensei immediately broke the last chain keeping Kayano bound. He hoped it would work in order to calm Nagisa down... but it failed. Nagisa looked at Koro-Sensei with blood lust in his eyes.

And charged at him knocking him down with a single punch. Nagisa looked at Kayano who was just now waking up. In that moment when Nagisa was distracted Koro-Sensei grabbed the rest of the sleeping agent they had and put it all into Nagisa.

He then grabbed Kayano shot a hole through the roof and flew away. The class had no clue what their teacher was planing but were more worried about their classmate who was off balanced for a few seconds but got up and chased after Koro-sensei who was trying to get as far from Nagisa as he could in order to tell the class his plan.

"All righty then! class I'm going to need you to head to the classroom as fast as you can! And then wait till I have properly taken care of Nagisa's tentacles.". "No your going to tell us what your doing! After all he is our friend and we want him safe!" Karma yelled into the phone.

"Ok ok. I'm going to lead him into our classroom and leave Kayano on his desk and hide away masking my sent in a formula Okuda made awhile back. And once Nagisa has his full concentration on Kayano I'll take his tentacles out and problem solved! Well I need to focus now since Nagisa is right behind me!"

Koro-Sensei quickly cut the call and sped up till he landed straight through the satellite campus. He was far enough ahead to still have plenty of time to set the trap up. He placed Kayano on her desk and covered himself in the formula. Then he waited. Not even a second after he was done Nagisa crashed to the floor and shaked the entire room.

His eyes trailed off to look at Kayano who was fake sleeping on the desk. Nagisa walked towards Kayano and gently rested a finger on her to check if she was ok. Nagisa's emotions settled down as his goal was completed for now.

At that moment Koro-Sensei leaped from the shadows and tore out the tentacle cells sending Nagisa falling to the floor. Koro-Sensei quickly grabbed his student before he hit the floor. "I promised you Nagisa that Kayano will be safe didn't I? Well now all there is left to do is wait for the class to arrive."

A/N... I'm alive and here to give you... Content! I'm really sorry for not updating and I have my short attention span to thank. I really like powering through things at the beginning but my interest slowly dies out. But hopefully this time my interest is high and won't die! Other then that tell me if I made any spelling or grammar mistakes and I'll change them! Bye Bye!