Chapter 18: The Valentines Day Gift

Kayano's POV:

Well this sucks. I did plan on giving Nagisa a bunch of chocolates that I made but in my current state that plan isint going to work out. I need to get Nagisa something but I don't know what... maybe I'll ask Karma and Okuda they seem like they'd know what to get him.

"Hey Nagisa can I go with Karma and Okuda for a while I have some things I want to do." I asked. "Yeah just tell me when and I'll leave you with them!" Nagisa said smiling.

"Well I was wondering if we could go now." I said smiling back to him. "Well let's go then!" He said picking me up.

With Karma and Okuda:

"Hold on tight to her Okuda! I'll come and pick you back up later!" Nagisa yelled as he ran back home. Kinda fast for someone who has nothing to do.

"Now then Kayano I assume you want to give Nagisa something for Valentine's Day don't you?" Karma said with a demonic smile appearing on his face. "That's enough Karma!" Okuda said while snaking Karmas head with a book. "Ow! You didn't have to be that mean." Karma said fake pouting. "I-I'm s-sorry Karma!" Okuda said with a saddened voice.

Poor Okuda Karmas going to be one hand full for you. "Anyways yes I do need a present for Nagisa it's just that I don't know what to get him!" I said. "Well you came to the right person! I think I have the plenty of ideas." Karma said grinning.

"Don't you dare suggest a maid outfit Karma!" I yelled. "You don't have to ruin all my fun!" He said. "I'll help you think of something better to get him. Let's go to the store and start looking! I betcha Nagisa is there looking for a gift right now." Karma said while taking Okuda's hand and heading off to the store.

Nagisa's POV:

It's been only a week since me and Kayano got kidnapped and I didn't think of a gift to get her! I can't just be lazy and get her a bunch of pudding it has to be something special! Thankfully I have more time now thanks to Kayano wanting to hang out with Karma and Okuda.

Now then I could always find some jewelry or something like that. Except she's too small right now to wear any of it. I could always get her a stuffed animal! Everyone loves stuffed animals! Well unless your currently tiny... then the stuffed animal would be a bed on its own.

Their has to be something to get her... "well hello there Nagisa out to get something are you? And without Kayano! It must be important!" Koro-Sensei said appearing out of no where. "K-K-Koro-Sensei where did you come from?" I sail stumbling on my words. "Well you see I couldn't help but notice one of my students heading towards a store so close to Valentine's Day! And without the one who is most likely getting the gift!" Koro-Sensei said laughing to himself.

"You were following everyone around waiting to write something in your shipping notebook or whatever it is weren't you?" I said giving him a cold stare. "W-Well you see that is besides the point what truly matters is if you have a gift planed out to give Kayano!" Koro-Sensei said trying to change the subject.

"Well actually that's what I'm trying to figure out right now but I can't think of something to get her." I said. "Oh so I was right nufurururu! Nagisa what you get as a gift for Kayano doesent always matter. As long as you got it for her and put all your thought into it I'm sure it will be perfect! But I have to go find more students to watch. I-I m-mean help!" Koro-Sensei said as he took off.

I feel bad for whoever his next target is. But what he said was good advice. Maybe I will get Kayano pudding but I'll make sure it's extra special! It will be a great Valentine's Day no matter what!

Kayano's POV:

"I think you should get Nagisa something to remember the time you spent together when you were small! I mean you already have that dress Nagisa made you so why not get something like a pin?" Karma suggested.

"I don't think I've ever seen Nagisa wear a pin before." I replied. "Exactly that's what's going to make it extra special! Since he's never worn one or probably ever had one it will be a perfect gift! Now all we need to do is find the perfect pin!" Karma said rushing to find a store with the perfect pin.

All of these look so good but I don't see one that would be perfect. "Do you see one?" Okuda whispered to me. "No not ye- actually I see one!" I whisper shouted to Okuda. The perfect pin! It had two hearts one big blue one and another smaller green one inside.

This is almost too perfect! "Well then we have our pin let's get it and wrap it up!" Karma said taking the pin down. I hope Nagisa likes it!

Valentine's Day:

Today may be Monday but it's still Valentine's Day and I can't wait to give Nagisa my gift! All I have to do is wait for the perfect time. After school should do well Karma told me that would be the perfect time. Okuda has the gift so once I tell her it should all go well.

——————

"That was the bell everyone! Remember to get home safely!" Koro-Sensei said as he dismissed class. Alright it's time! "Hey Okuda!" I yelled. Okuda instantly came over and placed the box in front of me and Nagisa. I climbed on top of it as Okuda hurried away.

"Ahem. I-I um since it's Valentine's Day I g-got you something!" I said trying not to mess up my words. "Thanks Kayano! I wonder what it is?" Nagisa said as he opened the box.

Nagisa's POV:

I opened the box to fin a pin inside. The two hearts on it one green and one blue. It was amazing I instantly lit up and placed the pin on my vest. "Thank you so much Kayano it's amazing!" I said while I picked Kayano up and gave her as close to a hug as I could.

"I have something for you too but it's back at home and definitely not as good as this." I said taking the remains of the box and heading home

——————

"Here you go Kayano one extra special pudding just for you!" I smiled placing the bowl of pudding in front of her. And I don't mean a small bowl just a full blown bowl of pudding. I thought Kayano was going to start swimming in it!

"Thank you Nagisa! This is going to be great!" Kayano said taking a spoonful.

We spent the rest of the night laughing while Kayano ate an extra large bowl of pudding. I got a display case for the pin whenever I'm not wearing it and placed the pin inside. A special gift on a special day. I wouldn't trade this time for anything!

A/N hello!!! here is your chapter! we are getting closer to the end of this fanfiction but I won't tell you when it's going to end just to keep a bit of suspense! Like always tell me if I made any spelling or grammar mistakes and I'll fix it! Bye bye!!!