Chapter 20: The End

Kayano's POV:

The first date with Nagisa was amazing! I can't believe I was going to let him run off without me. What a disaster that would have been. But there's no time to waste I have to save Nagisa! Well relatively of course.

———————

"Hey Nagisa I was thinking that maybe you would like to stay at my house for a while..." I asked nervously.

"I would Kayano but you know my mom wouldn't like that." Nagisa said disappointedly

"Well that's also partially the reason I was asking you... why don't you live with me from now on..." I said a blushing mess but with what I hope was determination in my eyes.

"I-I u-uh I-I m-mean s-sorry. How do you plan on even doing that? I mean my mom would freak out. Actually she would be beyond freaking out! Do you even have a plan?" Nagisa said.

I could see the fear in his eyes. Probably going over everything that would happen if he even tried. It's time that I put my plan into action. Of course now that I'm his girlfriend it will be full proof! Not that being his girlfriend will affect the outcome at all... fine maybe I just wanted an excuse to be able to call my self Nagisa's girlfriend. But I'm getting off track!

"Of course I have a plan Nagisa! I've been formulating one for a while now and it shall be full proof!!!"

"Well if you say so... I-I'll give it a shot just tell me what you need from me." Nagisa hesitantly agreed.

"All you have to do is come to your house with me I have the rest covered! Oh wait one more thing you have to give me a kiss it's essential to the plan!" I said with a grin.

"Ok I can do that... wait what?! I'm not doing that last part though!" Nagisa said his face turning redder and redder.

"Ahh oh well I guess I still have plenty of time when you are staying with me though! Anyways we have a plan to begin come on!" I said grabbing his hand and running to his house.

Nagisa's POV:

Well that's definitely a different side of Kayano that I wasn't expecting. Well if this does work out I may have to pay her back with a kiss... wait stop it Nagisa no time to lose focus!

3rd Person POV:

Once Kayano stoped knocking on the door Nagisa's mother appeared with a fowl look on her face.

"What do you want you little..." her words trailed off as she looked at Nagisa who was standing next to Kayano.

"I wanted to introduce my self! My names Kaeda Kayano! And I'm your sons girlfriend. I would say it's nice to meet you if it was in better circumstances but sadly it isn't." Kayano finished waiting for a response.

Rage filled her entire body. She didn't know what mad her mad the most. This girl stealing Her precious daughter from her or the fact that she's going to call her my son.

"YOU LISTEN HERE YOU BRAT! DON'T EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN! AND ESPECIALLY DON'T CONFUSE MY DAUGHTER FOR A BOY!" The mother yelled at Kayano with a fiery fury.

Kayano knew she was too far gone to realize anything. She needed to do this in order to save Nagisa.

"Well as I was going to say I'm taking Nagisa with me for as long as he wants and don't even think about trying to stop us!" Kayano's determination didn't falter. She was ready for anything.

"THATS IT I WARNED YOU BEFORE AND YOU STILL TEST MY PATIENCE!" Nagisa's mother shouted as she raised her hand in the air and slapped Kayano across the face.